Wow! Thank you scorpion.

FloydV

Donating Member
Registered
I got my helmet back today. It looks brand new. They cleaned and polished it, replaced the top vent piece and the front vent piece.
They even put a free clear visor on it. I had taken my visor off thinking maybe it would be damaged in transit. They put it in a new bag to boot. No charge.

They never said whether they thought the cracked pieces were my fault, but there was no charge. Makes me remember to keep my invoices. If I hadn't had mine, there would have been no way to no how old it was, or if I were the original owner.

Yep, made me a fan. I am so glad to have this helmet back. I had forgotten how much I hated my old helmet.

Just sent my daughters off last night for the exact same thing. How long did it take to get it back?
I love my scorpions. We have 4 and bought 2 more last night.

my daughter is trying to decide between the Scorpion EXO400 scar or the Icon airframe regal helmet. any pros & cons for either is appreciated. thanks:beerchug:

We have 5 Scorpion helmets under our roof. The only brand I will buy now. Their quality is exceptional, and the customer service unbeatable.

Congrats on a great experience.

That is some great customer service. Would love to have some of their helmets, but they don't fit my head right. :thumbsup:

Just sent my daughters off last night for the exact same thing. How long did it take to get it back?
I love my scorpions. We have 4 and bought 2 more last night.

I think it took about three weeks, but shipping both ways was the slowest and cheapest. I don't think they took very long to fix it.

how about some pics?

OK, give me a day. I'll see if I can find before and the show after pics. If not, I'll just show the helmet. I find it hard to get the detail in the black vent areas to show, but I'll give it a shot.

Back