Thanks to GixerHP for the heads up

head east busa

Donating Member
Registered
I just wanted to say thanks for all the help just finished installing the led kit in my busa to change the backlighting to blue and it looks awesome. Not really that hard to do if you can solder either. here it is special thanks to GixerHP for the info. Soooo much better than the original lighting. :bowdown:

before 2.jpg

after gauge.jpg

I see the led kits on ebay all the time but would like to just go buy them locally and am to lazy to pull my cluster to find out the part number for the led's. If someone could provide me with that I could get them at the electronics shop and would be very much appreciated.

I see the led kits on ebay all the time but would like to just go buy them locally and am to lazy to pull my cluster to find out the part number for the led's. If someone could provide me with that I could get them at the electronics shop and would be very much appreciated.

I did that it's cheaper to buy from e-bay you can find em at frys but they are like $30.00 and you won't have enough to do the entire cluster get them from ebay and it'll cost about the same but you get more leds ( I needed two kits) for when you fry one. Well for when I fried one anyway lol. you need 30 leds and they are the little tiny square ones that solder to the top of the board. I checked everywhere but with ebay you can submit your best offer ( I got them for $12.00 each kit plus a single shipping charge.) It's the cheapest way to go. so before you scoure all over gods country trying to find a better source. This may help you not waste your time like I did mine.

Ok thanks. I figured I could find them cheaper locally. Ill go ahead and order those.
Posted via Mobile Device

:poke: so now you cant see what time it is or how many miles you got on the bike???

Last edited:
and yes you can see the time the camera was not that good in the dark everything works as does your mileage and clock

Kit on ebay was 19.95 BIN or best offer, offered 15 bucks and accepted, looking to do it this weekend and cant wait for the look!

Back