Helmet problem..........

aussiekeeper

Registered
I have an Aria Quantum/F helmet that is 5-6 years old. It has been worn maybe 10-12 times. The soft rubber trim piece on the bottom front flew off on a ride lasr year. The helmet is perfect except for that one piece of trim. Does anyone have a trashed Quantum lying around I could get this part for? Aria does not sell a replacement for it. The thing looks so ghetto without it. I just ordered my '09 grey 'Busa and will be picking it up next week and the helmet is a dead match, anyone?

The helmet is too old to be worn with much confidence, unfortunately. Typically anything over five years old should be replaced as the materials used in their construction deteriorate/compress over time. Sadly, you'd probably be better off buying new. :cry:

The helmet is too old to be worn with much confidence, unfortunately. Typically anything over five years old should be replaced as the materials used in their construction deteriorate/compress over time. Sadly, you'd probably be better off buying new. :cry:

Yup time to get a helmet to match the new bike :beerchug:

The helmet is new.........it has been worn 10-12 times total and with a head sock. It looks new and the inside is as new.

I have an Aria Quantum/F helmet that is 5-6 years old. It has been worn maybe 10-12 times. The soft rubber trim piece on the bottom front flew off on a ride lasr year. The helmet is perfect except for that one piece of trim. Does anyone have a trashed Quantum lying around I could get this part for? Aria does not sell a replacement for it. The thing looks so ghetto without it. I just ordered my '09 grey 'Busa and will be picking it up next week and the helmet is a dead match, anyone?
sort of off track but i use a windjammer 2 that completely covers the bottom of my quantum f. i swear by this product! it cuts alot of wind buffeting down and it would definately hide the "eye sore" you are complaining about.
Proline - Favourites - Ankle Back Knee Shoulder Thumb Wrist Support and Braces - For all sports and supports

I don't know if this will pan out, but I met Sammy Tanner at the Costa Mesa Speedway a couple of years ago. Here is his web site: http://sammytanner.com/ He is a distributor for Arai. And was a National Champion Dirt Track rider in the 60s. Maybe he can help.

Last edited:
My Aria did the same thing...its a common prob with the ones made a few years back. Aria was fixing them for free because of so many having that problem. You might want to contact them and see. You'd have to ship it and be without for a month or so I think. I've just been wearing mine as is...I'm gonna try and do something to fix it......either send it in or make my own trim piece. Mine blew of doing a 180+mph run :laugh:

I lost one of the vents on my SZM II, I sent ARAI an E-Mail on their Web site and they called me the next day to confirm which vent and sent me a new one free of charge. Great Customer Service.

Back