What kinda bike is this ?

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
???

MISC%20181%20%28Medium%29.jpg

You can still find them around. Even a few new ones. Very few. One of our local dealers had one last time I went it.

They can be found an they are beautiful. the Fury's are in the showroom if you looking for a metric cruiser:poke: The Fury will also be like the Rune I think limited production

Robert, don't fly toward the light...you're getting sucked into the vortex of "Big and shiney is beautiful"! Don't drink the Kool Aid, don't look into the eyes of the cruiser cult leader! Doyle (you would look good on a Rune, however)

Robert, don't fly toward the light...you're getting sucked into the vortex of "Big and shiney is beautiful"! Don't drink the Kool Aid, don't look into the eyes of the cruiser cult leader! Doyle (you would look good on a Rune, however)

The Boulevard just is'nt doing it for me anymore...........Was thinkin of a Trade In :dunno: I am a Big Guy :laugh:

that is a beautiful bike if you want to feel like you are in a caddy in the curves

I'm going to buy an Aprilla RSV 1000.

A Daytona 675 and a GSX R 1000, oh and a Motard.

Well that's what I'm thinkin' this week and I'm not sellin' off the Busa or the Connie. Actually thinking I'll buy the Aprilla for the wife, just because I love her soooo much. :thumbsup:

Beautiful bike.......
I think they started selling around 2004 and sold in the the mid to upper 20's so very pricey.

Back