Naughty naughty

Jayhawk

Registered
OMAHA, Neb. -- A state patrol airplane took over a high-speed chase of a motorcyclist Monday when the driver gunned the bike to 150 mph through Omaha and into Iowa.

The chase began when troopers clocked James McPeck, of Omaha, at 93 mph in a 60 mph zone, said state patrol spokeswoman Deb Collins.

19706646_240X180.jpg

Link

He forgot to fill up his tank before evading the popo...might have been a good idea to just pull over :whistle:

:poke::poke: His PRIVILEGE of DRIVING should be taken away!! It was abused big time!!!He don't belong on a busa....This is the kinda chit that is just senseless!! Just no respect for the LAW and others on the road!! NOT COOL !!!

The officer was real easy about it! Where i come from that would be a police beat down for evading and then charges: reckless endangerment,evading arrest,speeding. His privileges would be taken for three years. A 300 dollar bond! what podunk town is this from. The cop is his uncle and the judge is his gran-pappy???

The officer was real easy about it! Where i come from that would be a police beat down for evading and then charges: reckless endangerment,evading arrest,speeding. His privileges would be taken for three years. A 300 dollar bond! what podunk town is this from. The cop is his uncle and the judge is his gran-pappy???

Evasion charges here are a joke also,unless you get some one injured or killed, There steeper traffic infractions than felony eluding, could be why so many people "go for it".

plane? why do the cops got a plane? a helicopter i can understand but a plane; no wounder almost everyone is need bail out money buying stuff like that with our tax dollars. not only that i thought plolice and even state troopers couldn't cross state line and arrest someone. dont they need the other state to catch them and ship them back?
gana have to find out though if colorado has a police plane, if so gana have to right the governer to see if he still gots the recipe to send it back for a refund and send the money to schools.

plane? why do the cops got a plane? a helicopter i can understand but a plane; no wounder almost everyone is need bail out money buying stuff like that with our tax dollars. not only that i thought plolice and even state troopers couldn't cross state line and arrest someone. dont they need the other state to catch them and ship them back?
gana have to find out though if colorado has a police plane, if so gana have to right the governer to see if he still gots the recipe to send it back for a refund and send the money to schools.

the plane is cheaper to get liscensed for,buy, operate, and maintain. it's just a little cessna, not a beech or lear.

What I don't get is that the article said that the chase covered 60 miles in 40 minutes? I would suspect more miles to be covered in 40 minutes if he was doing around 150 MPH. that report doesn't sound too accurate. That would mean he actually was going like 75 or 80 MPH average speed for the duration of the chase. Doesn't sound right if he was going so fast they needed a plane. Hmmmmmmmm?

That was not a smart thing to do at all. These young knuckleheads just don't want to respect the power and speed of the BUSA. He is very fortunate that he was not killed.

I like living near the airport... popo helicoptors not allowed in less than 5 miles of a airport. But running isn't the answer for sure.

I actually see more of this happening as draconian laws are passed. Here in Washington they have about removed ANY incentive to pull over if you're out in the sticks having fun. If you're clocked above 100MPH your bike is impounded, you loose your license, and there's something like a 6 month term... Not to mention LOTS of focus on "Them Evil 'daredevils' on their 'racebikes'"...

SO, WHY the hell would someone simply pull over while out in the countryside enjoying a brisk ride? They've removed any incentive to do the responsible thing. Used to be you pull over, the trooper with a little bit a glint in his eye writes you up for 80 in 50 or something, you go to court, pay your $1000 fine and move on. NOW? Now they re going to pretty much ruin your life or at least make it unreasonably difficult because you're having fun? PFFFT, I don't think so.

In town etc hell yeah bring the hammer down, but we're talking out in the sticks, eastern WA, or relatively unpopulated canyons, all intelligence is being drummed out, replaced with Nanny State "feel good" legislation...

I blame them "damn dirty Hippies" that have now grown up, are in power, and have sold their souls for a retirement plan. :)

Last edited:
Back