stop screwing with my mind....

bazmaniac

Registered
Ok, whats the story.....???
try to access the arcade for the first time and am politely informed i need to have a minimum of 100 posts :cry:....hmmm, thats do-able, me finks !!
Get my 100 posts up (in record time, for me, anyway!). I go back to said arcade....& what's this??? >>> now it tells me i need to have at least 1 months continuous log-in before access to arcade is granted (currently at 19 days...) ?!? :banghead:
Ok, so what's the next hurdle after I reach 1 month >>> will if i hafta ride my 'busa naked on 1 wheel thru peak-hour traffic with tassles on my titties ?!?! (coz i juz might be up for dat challenge!?!) :lookaround:

will if i hafta ride my 'busa naked on 1 wheel thru peak-hour traffic with tassles on my titties ?!?! (coz i juz might be up for dat challenge

How did you know? ??? Did they tell you about the thong??

will if i hafta ride my 'busa naked on 1 wheel thru peak-hour traffic with tassles on my titties ?!?! (coz i juz might be up for dat challenge

no one ever tells them about the thong until it is too late to back out... :rofl:

i don't do thongs (....but i do have a borat "man-kini" lurking in da back of my undie-drawer) :whistle:

cyclist.jpg

Last edited:
Feel ya I tried to do the same all happy and s*** that I might be able to get a game in after my first 100 posts then like a dog heading for a steak and hitting the glass sliding door "doh":banghead:

Back