2010 and a All New ZX14 ?

GixxFix

Registered
Kawasaki rumored to have an All New 14 with new Frame,Motor, etc......

Get ready for an unbeatable Platform that will remain for years the New Standard.........

zx14 cant compete with the Busa, that's why they are trying to reinvent it (only after 3 years in the making). Should be discontinued. :flush::tp:

:disagree:

I will believe it when I see it also.......................

Someone has to know something..........

Get ready for an unbeatable Platform that will remain for years the New Standard.........
Actually they're using the motor out of their supercharged Jetski....so the motor isn't really new. And they're taming it down for the street, supposedly because of legal reasons :banghead: and supposedly it won't be sold everywhere because of the power output :banghead: The picture floating around is photochopped by Young Machine, but the rumour is pretty solid. Its supposedly going to weigh about 20lbs more than the current one, and put out about 220 to the wheel. Its also getting a slipper clutch. Performancewise its going to be geared more for drag strip/sport touring than corner carving...alot like the current 14....but its getting a complete redesign bodywise. Bye bye monaque frame :thumbsup: The motor they're using is good for 250hp bone stock in the jetski........so turning up the boost won't be a prob :thumbsup: And of course its going to cost substantially more than a 14 does now :(

please..........................standard for poo maybe :whistle:

I checked the date on this thread, because didn't we hear this a couple of years ago :laugh:

I hope it's true. It will just ensure both manufacturers are going to keep increasing power and making these bikes better.

Actually they're using the motor out of their supercharged Jetski....so the motor isn't really new. And they're taming it down for the street, supposedly because of legal reasons :banghead: and supposedly it won't be sold everywhere because of the power output :banghead: The picture floating around is photochopped by Young Machine, but the rumour is pretty solid. Its supposedly going to weigh about 20lbs more than the current one, and put out about 220 to the wheel. Its also getting a slipper clutch. Performancewise its going to be geared more for drag strip/sport touring than corner carving...alot like the current 14....but its getting a complete redesign bodywise. Bye bye monaque frame :thumbsup: The motor they're using is good for 250hp bone stock in the jetski........so turning up the boost won't be a prob :thumbsup: And of course its going to cost substantially more than a 14 does now :(

Well I guess will have to wait and see, but I HIGHLY DOUBT ALL THIS? Just going off the pic in the link above, it lookz to be the same PAIN in the :moon: shetty azz Monaque frame to me? :dunno:

You guys should know by now FLAME BAIT when you see it :)

here it is :rofl:

Redneck Motorcycle.jpg

Bring your superchargers Kawiboys. I got something under my fairings also.

you can get a zx14 and attend their meet and greet, I will stay with the busa.:rofl::rofl:

bikers.jpg

Last edited:
Back