home in 1 piece (me not the bike)

boazalmighty

Purple Rain - Dino
Donating Member
Registered
its been a great weekend, couldnt have asked for better weather and better turn out. who'm ever didnt make it , missed out on the greastest bunch guys on earth...
its been a pleasure riding with you guys every morning and thru-out the day
cant wait till next time
whos ever stayd for monday , guys be safe and will see ya on the org soon:bowdown:

DSC00045.jpg

Was great riding with you also. :thumbsup:

... who'm ever didnt make it , missed out on the greastest bunch guys on earth...

I'm sure you don't mean this in the literal sense ... since I'm a girl.

Boaz, you rock. You've said many nice things about the guys on the org - they're all true, but you, my friend, are pretty awesome yourself.

Boaz , I am glad you made it back home Bro , Rest up & get better! I hope to see you again my friend! :thumbsup:

Sorry about your bike man!
ya, its a bummer

Heal fast Boaz !! It was a pleasure meeting you !
dude, you really inspired me, escpecially since im half your age:bowdown:
Boaz , I am glad you made it back home Bro , Rest up & get better! I hope to see you again my friend! :thumbsup:

thanks, i actually went to work last night, limppin around but im learning from the pain.
hope you pick up ur new busa soon, i might be on the same boat...need to deal with the ins. company now:please:

I'm sure you don't mean this in the literal sense ... since I'm a girl.

Boaz, you rock. You've said many nice things about the guys on the org - they're all true, but you, my friend, are pretty awesome yourself.

+1000000000 Glad you made it home safely!!!
Thanks for the push you and Cap gave me after my little ooppsie! :bowdown:

it was great riding with you...whether you fix this one or get another, we will roll together again :beerchug:

IMG_0264 (Large).jpg

IMG_0104 (Large).jpg

IMG_0189 (Large).jpg

IMG_0070 (Large).jpg

hey bud, nice riding with you this weekend! It was sad to see the bike in that kind of shape, but at least your alright!

Last edited:
Back