I think I need a new Beautician

Lurch

The milkman cometh!!!
Donating Member
Registered
I said nothing over the top,I need to remain proffesional, and this is what I get.

I will let you guys decide if I should look for a new one.
!cid__IMG00002-20090607-0137.jpg

!cid__IMG00002-20090607-0137.jpg

Very nice! Is that your pillion look?

Saying nothing 'over the top' instead of saying off 'off the top' might have got you that...

:rofl:

;)

:whistle: I've learned my lesson the hard way, so I'll keep it to myself this time.

That is funny tho. :rofl:

I think the problem was the fact that I told her I was a bouncer in a PUNK ROCK bar. I mean look at her she was so Proud of her handy work. And this was taken BEFORE I looked in the Mirror. You should have seent he look on Lynn's (My G/F) face when I walked in.

I think this shot is much better. :whistle:

I never saw that one before. I thought I had all the pics fromt he bash of me. Guess I was wrong. what other ones do you have?
Never mind I don't want to know.:whistle:

I never saw that one before. I thought I had all the pics fromt he bash of me. Guess I was wrong. what other ones do you have?
Never mind I don't want to know.:whistle:

That's it.... I think. :laugh:

Not much creativity, i think it's been done before! You look like Dawn in her helmet!

Spring Bash 09 109.jpg

lol my brother walked by right as I was clicking on this thread and alls I hear is "What in gods name are you looking at" lol He wouldnt believe me its a Motorcycle message board... Thanks man lolc:thumbsup:

Back