Anyone having problems with Iphone?

coreywiley

Registered
Lately I've been having problems with my Iphone dropping calls or just not having bars. I have a friend that says his is doing the samething. I just wanted to know if there's anyone else having the same problem.

We bought a new phone for my wife Friday. I have heard enough complaints from iphone owners we chose a Blackberry Bold instead of a Iphone. I hope we made the right choice.

Last edited:
Is it a new phone? If it is draining the battery really fast you might have a faulty radio in it. My first iPhone dropped calls like it was a new trend. I go a replacement from the Apple store and it has been great so far.

AT&T is still in the process of rolling out the 3G network in most areas. The network could be getting overwhelmed in the main places where you also use your phone.

2.2.1 is being a pain... I can't get the GPS locator to narrow in on my location, I used to get the blue dot, now I just get a circle???

I tried to RESET ALL, and that didn't work...

Any other ideas... :whistle:

2.2.1 is being a pain... I can't get the GPS locator to narrow in on my location, I used to get the blue dot, now I just get a circle???

I tried to RESET ALL, and that didn't work...

Any other ideas... :whistle:

I am having the same problems and live in Orlando, Fl...huge network so I dont think that is the issue.

Apple unveiled two new models of the iPhone — the 3G S — that will sport a faster processor and sought-after features like an internal compass, a video camera and an improved photo camera. A 16-gigabyte version of the 3G S will cost $199 and a 32-gigabyte model will be $299. The 8-gigabyte iPhone 3G, which came out last year, will be cut to $99 from $199.

big announcement today... cant beat the 8gig for 99 dollars thats a steal... but those 3G'S seem pretty nice too with a video camera

No problems here, 3G works great. Only small problem I have is if I get in a place where I do loose the signal and it says "searching" in the top left sometimes it will just keep searching. I have to turn it off then turn it back on and it works fine.

Back