Pictures of an Epic ride W/ RayDog and others.........Epic Day indeed.

BUBBA

Foghoon Leghoon
Donating Member
Registered
Hello all
Here are some shots of Saturday's ride with Doyle (RayDog), and friends.
Group shot is from left to right as follows.
Mark - SD1300
Vinnie - Devil Dog
Liz - Lambs girl
Scar - Scar
Jason - Big Guy (Came all the way from Phoenix)
Jeff - From San Diego
Doyle - RayDog -- The man of the very moment
Lamb - Lamb

It was truly and Epic ride and an Honor to ride with Doyle and the San Diego riders, these are great people to hang with.
Enjoy the pics (two pages)

Thank you
Bubba

IMG_5785.JPG

IMG_5782.JPG

IMG_5788.JPG

IMG_5800.JPG

IMG_5803.JPG

IMG_5804.JPG

IMG_5812.JPG

IMG_5820.JPG

IMG_5813.JPG

IMG_5821.JPG

Page two.

It was a pleasure to meet the members Doyle, Lamb, Derrick, Mark & Jason who I met for the first time Saturday.
Thanks to all for a wonderful day.

Enjoy,
Most of the following are in Idyllwild where it was 45-50°F, great riding weather.

Bubba

IMG_5859C1.JPG

IMG_5861.JPG

IMG_5863.JPG

IMG_5865.JPG

IMG_5866.JPG

IMG_5871.JPG

IMG_5874.JPG

IMG_5877.JPG

IMG_5885C1.JPG

IMG_5893.JPG

boy do I feel better about spending the day putting a hitch on the van and cleaning the garage.... :laugh:

Nice pics!

boy do I feel better about spending the day putting a hitch on the van and cleaning the garage.... :laugh:

Nice pics!

I hope that hitch is for towing the bikes to Reno.:thumbsup:
Wish I could be there.
Bubba

Looks like a good time was had by all, I so much wanted to show up for this get together.

Doyle, hope you didn't get cought in that freak thunder, lightning, rain storm that just poped up out of nowhere Wednesday night, was one heck of a light show & downpour here in Sac.

Last edited:
Great pics guys/gals. Great times with friends, really cool.. Glad you had fun.. Thanks for posting them, I love to see the bike pics, so many beautiful bikes in this Org. Ride safe

Scar, you hosted one hell of a weekend!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get the permanent smile off my face. I loved hitting all those twisties. The weather, scenery, and the people were just the best. The best part about the weekend was I was arond alot of busa owners!!!!!!!!!!

Scar, you hosted one hell of a weekend!!!!!!!!!!! I can't get the permanent smile off my face. I loved hitting all those twisties. The weather, scenery, and the people were just the best. The best part about the weekend was I was arond alot of busa owners!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you made it back with no problems.
Very nice to have met you and ride with you.
I am looking forward to the next time we can get another group like this together.
Bubba

Jason: You're welcome! Hopefully you'll be able to make it to SD for some more of our regular hospitality and fantastic twisty fun...you're a fantastic addition to our family.

:beerchug:

Bubba: As usual, your pictures are flawless. Very nice work. I promise next time we go out, I'll get alongside the road and get some 'action' shots of you. It's always cool to critique yourself based on images and video available.

Doyle: You should consider making SD an annual trek for you... This was a BLAST.

JD: Welcome to the .oRg, brother. Thanks for comin' to dinner and puttin' up with all the 'busa talk. It must have been excruciating...:rofl:

Mark: Great to see you... Really glad to see you haven't lost that fantastically wry sense of humor of yours...and, the only one among us hardcore enough to ride his 'bus to dinner...:beerchug:

Vinny: In spite of your bleeding scalp, it was good to see you. Thanks for representin'.

Lamb & Liz...well, who could ask for better neighbors? :love:

Here are a bunch of pix; randomly interspersed to keep things 'fresh'.

Enjoy and thanks to everyone who participated in making this a very memorable weekend.

:beerchug: to you!!!

Friday Dinner 1.jpg

Bubba.jpg

JD.jpg

Vinny 1.jpg

So, Doyle and I headed out again Sunday morning. We met Shoty (Chris), Mschivs173 (Dwayne) and Dwayne's bud, Reggie around 10:30 this morning and went for a decent ride on some of our standard-fare awesome twisty roads...finally coming to rest in Julian for the famous pie...yes, I know; very predictable...

:whistle:

Dwayne and Reggie were on short leashes for the day, so they split off after pie and Shoty, Doyle and I headed over to Palomar...Rick Clemson shots to follow later tonight or tomorrow.

Another amazing SoCal day...:beerchug:

Here's a pic of Doyle showing up at my place this morning...and a shot of the group at the foot of Sunise Highway.

Sunday Raydog at Engine Room.jpg

Sunday Crew at Sunrise Hwy 2.jpg

Sunday Crew at Sunrise Hwy.jpg

Last edited:
One kinda 'artsy' pic of Wasabi...

Absolutely frameable... :beerchug:

Wasabi Arial.jpg

Back