i just finished installing my tiger undertail

flipzpride

Registered
and i did a little mod with the tail. on my tail light i get rid of the plate light so i cut it off, but the thing is i dont like how it turns out to be. you can see through the cut out on the tail light underneath it. so just to cover it up i used the tiger for the cover up. heres what i did....

IMG_1382.JPG

IMG_1385.JPG

IMG_1387.JPG

IMG_1386.JPG

How about a shot of what people will see if they behind you?

Looks great so far though. :beerchug:

im not done yet. ofcourse im not gonna ride this without a turn signal... thats why i ordered led hehehehe!!!! so i got a week off

Looks really good! I just ordered the tiger racing hump mod/trunk kit. How was it dealing with them? Good service? :thumbsup:

Looks really good! I just ordered the tiger racing hump mod/trunk kit. How was it dealing with them? Good service? :thumbsup:

hey let me know hows the tiger hump mod? im planning to buy it or just do it myself and kindly take a pics of it and send to me

you recognize tht too lol yup it is... i smack the guy who mounted my tire.. now he put it in the ryt way ****ing rookie!!!!

Thanks alot flipzpride!!!! You had the option for my tiger tail I have been bangin' my head over for some time. My tail hits the LED tail lights and also hits the tire with just my weight on it. This will be my project tomorrow for sure. :thumbsup:

100_1022.jpg

I like the tigertail... but man, that rear peg-mounted horizontal plate bracket looks horrible... Grab some L brackets and remount that plate under your tail light or something, geeez! You could even do a swingarm mount, or since you're stretching it, put it by the battery...

Last edited:
yea i put the tiger undertail on mine and i left a lilbit sticking out and put my plate there it came out good

446.jpg

447.jpg

You guys did great work modifying the tails. If I can do anything custom for anyone, don't hesitate to ask.

Guy

I was thinking about getting a tiger tail and running and integrated tail light. But how do you mount the light if you have to completely remove the black plastic inner fender well?

Back