What synthetic oil is recommended?

Stealth08

Registered
Hey everyone, I got back from a 3000 mile trip to yellowstone about a week ago and now I am getting close to oil change time. I am just curious, what do you guys recommend for fully synthetic oil as I have changed all my bikes to this after a couple thousand miles with great results? I used amsoil before and noticed a power difference on a literbike. SO... what are you guys using if you have changed to full synthetic? I am looking mainly at amsoil, royal purple, mobile 1, suzuki full synthetic, red line, bel-ray, motorex, repsol, motul, maxima, and etc.......

Thanks for any opinions. :thumbsup:

Hey everyone, I got back from a 3000 mile trip to yellowstone about a week ago and now I am getting close to oil change time. I am just curious, what do you guys recommend for fully synthetic oil as I have changed all my bikes to this after a couple thousand miles with great results? I used amsoil before and noticed a power difference on a literbike. SO... what are you guys using if you have changed to full synthetic? I am looking mainly at amsoil, royal purple, mobile 1, suzuki full synthetic, red line, bel-ray, motorex, repsol, motul, maxima, and etc.......

Thanks for any opinions. :thumbsup:

:thumbsup:

Mobil_1_Racing_4T_10W40_Motor_Oil_detail.jpg

Royal Purple here (10W40). Maybe changing after the next after next service to Mobile1. I got one and ahalf quarts a-stray of the purple stuff on the shelf and wanna use it up before changing over to M1-4T. Its just sooo hard to get my hands on; always through the mail and for 15.00 a quart no less + shipping. Its turning out to be a "Royal pain in the A55" when it comes time to change the oil.
Some say when swapping over to a different brand (other than RP) they notice higher running engine temps and performance in shifting and what not 's'. We'll see. Hope this helps ya decide.
:thumbsup:

I just went to the Amsoil 10w 40 and noticed a difference as soon as i started my bike. I went on a 300 mile trip yesterday and also got better MPG then i had before (58MPG) in the mountains. My bike also seems to run cooler then before also. It is great oil and i will be using it in everything i have now.

I usually run Spectro Platinum. I'm going to try the Suzuki Full Synthetic in my FJR next oil change. I'll report my results, but it may be a while before I will be riding again.

I just went to the Amsoil 10w 40 and noticed a difference as soon as i started my bike. I went on a 300 mile trip yesterday and also got better MPG then i had before (58MPG) in the mountains. My bike also seems to run cooler then before also. It is great oil and i will be using it in everything i have now.

I sell it to all my bike customers,after the experience of using in a bike now they buy it for all their vehicles....

Back