Flashing high beam

M3Busa

Registered
do you guys know where i can purchase the flashing high beam thingy that i see on the gold wings? It flashes the headlight constantly while riding. I like that safety feature.

*yes "thingy" is a technical term, used to describe technical parts.

Dam I don't like the modulator but I found a ton of other stuff on his site I want now :down:

Mine came from the factory with one; I just pull the index finger on my left hand :whistle:

I think it's a good safety feature and you are to be commended for wanting to install it. :thumbsup:

Here's a link: Buy Now: Lighting modules for Motorcycles - Headlight Modulator, Back Off, Diamond Star | Pashnit Moto

Folks, I'm a big believer in these things. 70 bucks could be the difference between 'I never saw him' and 'Couldn't help but see him'. Headlight modulators are not for everybody, but they do what they're designed to and that's make you more visible on the road to other traffic. I"m going on 10 years of using these things daily. They work great. Especially splitting lanes here in Cali- parts the Red Sea..

Btw, wiring diagram and install instructions for the Signal Dynamics Headlight Modulator is here:
http://66.252.233.21/products/DiamondStar/DiamondStar_Instructions.PDF

Folks, I'm a big believer in these things. 70 bucks could be the difference between 'I never saw him' and 'Couldn't help but see him'. Headlight modulators are not for everybody, but they do what they're designed to and that's make you more visible on the road to other traffic. I"m going on 10 years of using these things daily. They work great. Especially splitting lanes here in Cali- parts the Red Sea..

I totally agree with this.
3 years for me.

Last edited:
Back