05 dyno

TonyMastodon

Big Blue Burrito!
Registered
Never put a bike on a dyno but just curious... is it a 3rd gear pull to get the numbers??

Also, anyone have a rough estimate my bike would make at the wheels??

05, K&N filter, full yoshi TRS exhaust, and remapped?

150s? 160s?

My bike was about 165, but you might get a different hp #'s. I try not to worry bout the #'s as long as it rides tough.

My bike was about 165, but you might get a different hp #'s. I try not to worry bout the #'s as long as it rides tough.

+1 my friend told me my stock Busa won't make 150hp I said "so what ,it still spanked the **** out your Honda ". :laugh:

I try not to worry bout the #'s as long as it rides tough.
Right on. My old ZX-11 only made 129 rwhp, but it still pulled pretty strong and easily crossed 160mph. I was disappointed at those numbers initially, but I came to the same conclusion you did... who gives a s**t if it runs good everyday??

+1 my friend told me my stock Busa won't make 150hp I said "so what ,it still spanked the **** out your Honda ". :laugh:
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

4th gear for dynoing. It also matters how the rear wheel is positioned on the drum.

As they say every dyno is different. And a dyno is just a tuners tool. As long as you have an improvement over the base map your good to go. Let us know how you make out.

4th gear for dynoing. It also matters how the rear wheel is positioned on the drum.

thanks!! thats what i was looking for =)

and i agree with the previous posts, I dont care about numbers at all... IF I did, i would be rocking a turbo with other goodies!

As they say every dyno is different. And a dyno is just a tuners tool. As long as you have an improvement over the base map your good to go. Let us know how you make out.

yea ill post numbers next time ducati of seattle has a dyno day. It would be interesting to see.

gearing also plays with the numbers. I just changed the gear in my drag car from a 4.11 to a 4.86 and it dropped the numbers about 10%

Back