Obama threatened

People who are going to kill the president don't tell a bank teller, "we're on a mission to kill the president."

He's a moron.

Whacko. A short memory whacko, if he's blaming our present economic conditions on our president.

a whacko with $85k to play with...he'd be better off just buying 7 new busas:thumbsup:

hell no hes not. Cause if he did , next thing you know he would be a member here. So soon as someone said something to upset him he will be knocking on doors with a AK!!!!

I say he needs to just off him self before he reproduces!

must be a slow news day, because the President (any of them) is _always_ getting some kind of death threat from someone.

if he is not deranged then he's definitely an idiot. banks have to report transactions over a certain amount to Federal agencies. i don't know if it is $10,000. this is nothing new.

i also like the statement in the article, "There are at least eight guns registered to Murray, including semi-automatic pistols and revolvers." it strikes me that IF he were a real threat that people would assume that he would use a gun that was registered in his name.

if he were a viable threat you wouldn't have heard about it on the news. he would have been quickly and quietly taken care of.

The last thing you do is tell someone when you have a plan like that. This tells me that he was probably just running off at the mouth. Like you said Spectre, He would have already been arrested.

No matter how much you disagree with someone, murder is never the answer. This guy is a lunatic.

P.

hell no hes not. Cause if he did , next thing you know he would be a member here. So soon as someone said something to upset him he will be knocking on doors with a AK!!!!

I say he needs to just off him self before he reproduces!

Yea I agree, better he buy 10 zx14's :thumbsup:

ANYONE doing anything to move Pelosi one step closer to the Presidents chair is certifiably INSANE>......

:rofl:

ANYONE doing anything to move Pelosi one step closer to the Presidents chair is certifiably INSANE>......

:rofl:

Respectfully disagree. Ms. Pelosi is a fine American who deserves to be in the White house.
Posted via Mobile Device

Respectfully disagree. Ms. Pelosi is a fine American who deserves to be in the White house.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yes, what she has done for the great state she lives in and the house/senate has been truly "Presidential" if there was ever a new use for the word...

:whistle: :rofl:

Alright now. We just got our privileges back. I had to go one day without the Org. don't want to go through that again.

Back