Anyone dyno their R77 slipons

dddd

Registered
Just fitted a pair or R77 slip ons and my seat of the pants feeling after a week of running around suggest it is probably a touch stronger in the mid range but a bit weaker right up high (10000-11000)
I,m wondering if anyone has actually done a before and after dyno of the R77 slip ons . I am using the quiet inserts which according to the Yoshi site is the most powerful way to run them

When I had them on mine it was noticable all the way around ...bottom and top but mainly weight. I like the dual look but am used to the single side now.

How do the R-77 slipons sound? All of the Youtube videos I watched, they barely sound different than stock. Where the 4-2-1 R-77 sounds like a monster. Sorry to hijack they thread but I'm trying to justify to myself spending $900ish on slipons.

How do the R-77 slipons sound? All of the Youtube videos I watched, they barely sound different than stock. Where the 4-2-1 R-77 sounds like a monster. Sorry to hijack they thread but I'm trying to justify to myself spending $900ish on slipons.

With the inserts in definately louder and deeper than std . Inserts out to loud for me.
As far as justifying slipons, I simply could not be bothered playing with fuel controllers that would have been needed had I have gone for the full system (to old for that)

Last edited:

No...they are WAY different from stock.

MUCH deeper!

I got a pair of these I'm lookin to get rid of (upgraded to a full is all). They are deep and sound pretty damn good. I like the dual look as well which is why I got them in the first place. Let me know if you're interested. I try to hook up the .org peeps!

Back