sacramento crap talkin

Name the Place and Time..............Oh Yeah Bring Some KLEENEX because your going to Need it to Wipe the SNOT off your Face after your Done CRYING because your OLD GEN-1Can't Even Come Close to Our Gen-2. .................Like A "FART in the WIND"

Chevel WHO ? :dunno:

OK then Bossman, the only way you pass me is if I drive off the side of the mountain! :rofl:

BTW . . . Got a follow-up call from the ER docs at hospital, the sharp pain in chest & back/shoulder blade area is a "numo thorax" small punctured/collapsed lung ..... isn't that special? :huh2:

OK then Bossman, the only way you pass me is if I drive off the side of the mountain! :rofl:

BTW . . . Got a follow-up call from the ER docs at hospital, the sharp pain in chest & back/shoulder blade area is a "numo thorax" small punctured/collapsed lung ..... isn't that special? :huh2:

Kidding STOPPED !!!!!!!! You OK Gene ?

old gen 1 i only have 5000 miles on it. again the whole wind screen thing. the only tucking your gonna do is with those tucks medicated wipes you use for your hemorrhoids:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:. but on a lighter note ill smoke you:poke:. im thinking either 49 through coloma or misquito rd to 193

Kidding STOPPED !!!!!!!! You OK Gene ?

Yup, doin OK, they said if the pain dosen't get worse or experience difficulty breathing then it's not getting worse, they said something this small generally heals itself.

I am feeling a bit down though, looks like I missed out on that 06 blue/grey w/1,500 miles, didn't act quick enough, shoulda pursued it 4 days ago but my face was so mangled from the poison oak that I didn't dare go out in public.

Now this is thread jackin. :hijack:

Last edited:
Yup, doin OK, they said if the pain dosen't get worse or experience difficulty breathing then it's not getting worse, they said something this small generally heals itself.

I am feeling a bit down though, looks like I missed out on that 06 blue/grey w/1,500 miles, didn't act quick enough, shoulda pursued it 4 days ago but my face was so mangled from the poison oak that I didn't dare go out in public.

Now this is thread jackin. :hijack:

Man it must be small, if your not having trouble breathing. Guess thats why the have radiologists follow up on the X Rays read by the ER doc's.

Keep us informed. :please:

Back