I screwed up and need help....

BoricuaBusa33

Formerly "oneilldn"
Registered
:poke: I'm stuck and need you guys help..... I took the tail off so I would have more space to cut the mud flap. Everything went perfect putting everything back together, and installed the Hump back on.
Well, I went to open the Hump again and it won't open, at that time I realized that I tottaly forgot to hook back again the release cable. So now I can't open itttttttt:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

What should I do???? BTW, Yes I know, I'm an idiot...:whistle:

I did, and found a few methods... thanks a lot...:beerchug:. I just thought I was the only idiot to have done this....:rofl:
You are going to have to work pretty hard to be the first guy to do anything with a busa... after 10 years, just about every crackpot screw up has been done at least a hundred times :) Lucky for us all, guys share the fixes too :)

DONT DRILL - you can do it without drilling and a little patients, took me about 10mins but eventually got it with a coat hanger with teh side pryed up a little IT CAN BE DONE .... which is also scary cos you then realise that anyone can do it :(

Back