Fellow Orgster Needs a Starter (Gen1)

I used to buy my parts from Kevin (Vman)...I NEVER paid list.

I would think that we could get it for $250 or less including shipping, and
there is no sales tax :whistle:

Perfect. I think this might just do it. :beerchug:

uh hmm uh hmm :rofl:always thinking outside the box when what ya need is in the same box your in...coulda had you would in hand today if ya called...

Sponsors are here for a reason,to help ya save a little money and get the right part the first time...We can't always match pricing against online stores but try to get them to match service...

Last edited:
uh hmm uh hmm :rofl:always thinking outside the box when what ya need is in the same box your in...coulda had you would in hand today if ya called...

Sponsors are here for a reason,to help ya save a little money and get the right part the first time...We can't always match pricing against online stores but try to get them to match service...

Right! Daniel...of course!

I'll send a link of this to Ken, as well! :beerchug: He hasn't made the purchase, but possibly you will help him. ?

Thanks for the shout!:beerchug:

heh .... Rich you are the man .. Thank you all ..for your Help indeed.. :beerchug:
I myself have been checking E-bay for some time .. come to think of it ,I have 6 starters on the " Watch list" ...as we type .. unfortunitly, the prices do very ..and of course they are "used items" .. ??? ..so it is dis-heart-ining at .. best.

ok .... so next I shall contact " DANIEL" .. ...thank you all again ! :beerchug:

Check with Daniel, he's a board sponsor and a GREAT guy to do business with :thumbsup:CloudNineMotorSports.com Website is Gone

M R Cycles is also a sponsor...I haven't bought parts from anyone other than
Kevin (Vman) but I have been to their store (North Carolina) that's where I got
my '08...a bunch of good people there in parts, sales, service :thumbsup:

This is what you need if noone has swapped starter setups on your bike...In stock ready to ship overnight or priority...

Picture 342.jpg

Back