So I'm walking though our showroom and......

Paulie1300

Registered
I spot a 2009 grey/silver busa, I'm really thinkin about tradin in or sellin my 05 to get this eagle.

Chime in ladies and gents, any 2009 owners out there with any problems? or issues?

I think we're all collectively scratching our heads wondering why you would deny yourself a new Busa?

It's a flawless machine. King of motorcycles. Get it.

I have not had any problems at all.
Got her in mid December and coming up this weekend I will be doing the 4000 mile tune-up.
Here she is, her name is DOT and every bit a lady.
You wont regret this Bike.
Bubba

frnt.JPG

Last edited:
I have not had any problems at all.
Got her in mid December and coming up this weekend I will be doing the 4000 mile tune-up.
Here she is, her name is DOT and every bit a lady.
You wont regret this Bike.
Bubba

YUP thats the one.

I have an 08 Blue/Black/Gold and love it! That silver is hot, saw one yesterday. Even my G/F said it looked hot! No issues on mine and got 5300miles on it!

I spot a 2009 grey/silver busa, I'm really thinkin about tradin in or sellin my 05 to get this eagle.

Chime in ladies and gents, any 2009 owners out there with any problems? or issues?

All I've heard about was the service bulletin to lock tight the clutch side set because after 1000 miles or so the bolts were backing out. The service dept at the dealer told me this last week.

All I've heard about was the service bulletin to lock tight the clutch side set because after 1000 miles or so the bolts were backing out. The service dept at the dealer told me this last week.

thats all I've seen for recalls etc,

Back