Bazzaz maps???

Dozerdriver

Registered
Anyone have any full exhaust base maps for the Bazzaz? I have a full Tsukigi cannon exhaust. Everything else stock. I can only find slip on maps.

:rulez:

I want pics when your finished and a full video of your "sound system"

I am sure someone soon will chime in with help.

For now you could increase our overall slip-on map increase by 17% should make things safer until your tune. Right click highlight entire map, increment by 17%, save before and after changes.

Greg

Greg or any body who knows, am I doing something wrong? It increases everything to a positive... no more negative #'s. I am going to wait for a response before I try this. I am working with this offline if that matters. Hoping to get the tune next week. I got pictures....:thumbsup:

0418090957.jpg

0418090958.jpg

0418090958a.jpg

0418090959.jpg

0418090959a.jpg

0416091945.jpg

I can tell you now that if you increase it by that much, the bike is going to be a complete DOG! I would take the slip-on map that Bazzaz provides and add maybe 5% max for now accross the board. If you have the self mapper that will get you closer but 17% is way to fat for a pipe and pump gas!

There are a few areas that will increase a bunch during a custom tune but not nearly that FAT across the board, that's crazy unless you are running race gas!

I have tuned 22 Hayabusa's with the Bazzaz...the fuel will make you safe, not fast until you can get in here for a tune in our $55,000 dyno room. :beerchug:

Greg or any body who knows, am I doing something wrong? It increases everything to a positive... no more negative #'s. I am going to wait for a response before I try this. I am working with this offline if that matters. Hoping to get the tune next week. I got pictures....:thumbsup:
It will richen the entire map. I do this on every busa I tune as a starting point. I tune each bike on its own not up load a base map and tweak it. The 17% will keep you safe.

I have tuned 22 Hayabusa's with the Bazzaz...the fuel will make you safe, not fast until you can get in here for a tune in our $55,000 dyno room. :beerchug:

Damm why did you spend so much?

I didn't and still tune fast ass bike
sorry Greg you left yourself open:banghead:

It will richen the entire map. I do this on every busa I tune as a starting point. I tune each bike on its own not up load a base map and tweak it. The 17% will keep you safe.

I ran my gen1 at 10% fat(NOS), got like 20mpg on that,cant imagine what 17% will do

I ran my gen1 at 10% fat(NOS), got like 20mpg on that,cant imagine what 17% will do

Got to remember though, Gen1 and Gen2 are apples and oranges...... Not saying 17% is the correct increase(especially with Bazzaz), but your 10% was for 4 injectors NOT 8. You also have to take into consideration that @ 7500rpm(when the secondary injectors fire)the ecu cuts the primaryz in half.

It doesn't matter, 17% increase is a complete joke for ALL values across the board. If he's getting a custom tune next week, he's better off just poking around with the slip-on map that Bazzaz provides....

When are you bringing it in for a custom map? Tuned for pump gas correct, thats what I run on our bike.

Got to remember though, Gen1 and Gen2 are apples and oranges...... Not saying 17% is the correct increase(especially with Bazzaz), but your 10% was for 4 injectors NOT 8. You also have to take into consideration that @ 7500rpm(when the secondary injectors fire)the ecu cuts the primaryz in half.
not too many ppl riding around over 7500rpms majority of the time,esp on stock gearing,I bet riding to work and around town,I hardly get over 5000rpms:whistle:

It doesn't matter, 17% increase is a complete joke for ALL values across the board. If he's getting a custom tune next week, he's better off just poking around with the slip-on map that Bazzaz provides....

Not disagreeing with you on this.......17% is VERY rich, i dont even think the bike would run?? But from what i "hear" Greg is a pretty good builder/tuner so maybe he knows something we dont :dunno:

Not disagreeing with you on this.......17% is VERY rich, i dont even think the bike would run?? But from what i "hear" Greg is a pretty good builder/tuner so maybe he knows something we dont :dunno:
I am tuning the bike this weekend.
The Tsukigi Cannon has the largest (MM) exhaust outlet (EXIT) out of any of the Gen II pipes other than a sidewinder...it gets very thirsty (LEAN) fast.....

Last edited:
I am tuning the bike this weekend.
The Tsukigi Cannon has the largest (MM) exhaust outlet (EXIT) out of any of the Gen II pipes other than a sidewinder...it gets very thirsty (LEAN) fast.....

Very interesting, would you mind sharing the before and after numbers :please: ? May the HP Gawds be with you guyz! :beerchug:

Back