Shirts are done...

As most of you know the bash will be a little different this year for a couple of reasons...

1. Without Kevin there because of his passing he will be missed.
2. Our very own MC_Mustang aka Major Hughes is serving in Iraq.

We are honoring Kevin's memory with the new shirts at the bash this year and I know that Shawn is miserable not being able to go. You folks don't know what the admins have done and continue to do for me (and you) every day. I relied heavily on Shawn to help make decisions around here and I hate that he is missing the bash... We have chatted online a few times since he has been deployed and I wanted you all to see something before he does... Shawn had mentioned to me that he would like a VMAN shirt to honor Kevin in his own way, he popped off and made a comment about wearing it under his uniform in IRAQ...

The members were able to choose from black and white shirts.....

Ladies and Gentlemen I would like you to see the hayabusa.org 09 LE busa bash shirts....

Only for Shawn and Manny so they can be a part of us while we are at the bash.........

Olive Green Busa Bash shirts

We pray for you each night Shawn and want you to know that we miss, respect and honor your service....

Thank You....

now that is great. :) :beerchug:

sorry to be a dummy here , but is there going to be VMAN shirts for sale at the bash somewhere, it will be my first time at the busa bash. i dont own a busa but i do ride a TL1000R. kevin was a good friend of mine from way back, he actualy talked me into my first bike, and we were heavily into mustangs way back, he was a great person to know. anyway if they are going to be for sale i would like to know when and where. I plan on riding out to the gap on saturday morning regardless, just in remembrance of him. thanks - mike

Last edited:
As most of you know the bash will be a little different this year for a couple of reasons...

1. Without Kevin there because of his passing he will be missed.
2. Our very own MC_Mustang aka Major Hughes is serving in Iraq.

We are honoring Kevin's memory with the new shirts at the bash this year and I know that Shawn is miserable not being able to go. You folks don't know what the admins have done and continue to do for me (and you) every day. I relied heavily on Shawn to help make decisions around here and I hate that he is missing the bash... We have chatted online a few times since he has been deployed and I wanted you all to see something before he does... Shawn had mentioned to me that he would like a VMAN shirt to honor Kevin in his own way, he popped off and made a comment about wearing it under his uniform in IRAQ...

The members were able to choose from black and white shirts.....

Ladies and Gentlemen I would like you to see the hayabusa.org 09 LE busa bash shirts....

Only for Shawn and Manny so they can be a part of us while we are at the bash.........

Olive Green Busa Bash shirts

We pray for you each night Shawn and want you to know that we miss, respect and honor your service....

Thank You....

I'm proud of that, Doug :agree:

fyi....I'm going to be there so only if it's easier...you can just bring mine there to save on shipping (keep it for future needs)

Last edited:
Any way to get another one sent to Iraq?
Do I have to PayPal or something similar to buy one, BTW? I never did the PayPal thing before.

Last edited:
Great shirts! I missed the earlier deadline but will check the shirt site.....

I think mine is on the way...

Dear Donald Williams,

Your package will be shipped by PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service

Hayabusa.org used PayPal Shipping with U.S. Postal Service to create a shipping label for your package.

:beerchug:

sorry to be a dummy here , but is there going to be VMAN shirts for sale at the bash somewhere, it will be my first time at the busa bash. i dont own a busa but i do ride a TL1000R. kevin was a good friend of mine from way back, he actualy talked me into my first bike, and we were heavily into mustangs way back, he was a great person to know. anyway if they are going to be for sale i would like to know when and where. I plan on riding out to the gap on saturday morning regardless, just in remembrance of him. thanks - mike
I purchased 3 of them.. more than happy to pass one to you if there are none left..

Thanks Doug! I pm'd you...and now I understand why I haven't seen them in the mail!! Its all good.....Look forward to seeing you and the rest at the bash!!! :race::cheerleader:

I just responded to your message with the tracking numbers.

Everyone should have received two emails about 1am, one was from USPS telling you that shipping was started, the other was me telling you that your order had been filled and tracking started.

I dropped off a couple hundred shirts to the post office this morning (they were thrilled to see me come in with boxes and boxes of packages).

cap

I purchased 3 of them.. more than happy to pass one to you if there are none left..

thank you MR BOGUS that is very kind of you i am going to try and work something out with captain and pick one up at the bash, if not i might hit you up . thanks again:bowdown:

I just responded to your message with the tracking numbers.

Everyone should have received two emails about 1am, one was from USPS telling you that shipping was started, the other was me telling you that your order had been filled and tracking started.

I dropped off a couple hundred shirts to the post office this morning (they were thrilled to see me come in with boxes and boxes of packages).

cap

I wish I could've seen the look on their faces. :laugh:

Back