Hotbodies Megaphone Exhaust

Big D's Busa

Registered
Hello, I was wondering the guys that have this kind of exhaust what you guys think about it? Does it hurt the performance/power etc? Does it fit perfect? I have heard alot of ppl just putting car tips on and just killin the hp. Just curious?? Thanks

Hello, I was wondering the guys that have this kind of exhaust what you guys think about it? Does it hurt the performance/power etc? Does it fit perfect? I have heard alot of ppl just putting car tips on and just killin the hp. Just curious?? Thanks

I have it on my 08 and like it,had to lowere catylic converter, 2 washers was enough and i grided the corner off my kickstand so it doesnt hit the bottom,i read some others also put washers to move kick stand out but i didnt want it sticking out anymore then it already does.

they sound awesome

I have had a full CF Hindel exhaust and a full brocks AH exhaust on my 02 and honestly this sounds better then either of those did and as for power,I believe i read somewhere there is a 4hp gain plus the weight savings. for $250 you really cant beat what you are getting. I intend ot go Turbo within a yr so I dint want to spend 1k+ on a full ehaust.

I have them on my 08, getting then powder coated Satin Black right now.

I honestly am curious if a Bazzaz would help my low end, I feel there was a low end torque loss but man the top end is amazing sounding. A lot of folks will compliment it.

It is so much happier top end the front is very light!

It's worth to have for a while to me.

Good luck,
Posted via Mobile Device

hmm sounds like mine had some left over ss exhaust piping laying around and just welded it on to the cats... just wondering should i put a pcIII on ??? i just hope i am not running lean and burn up the valves..

I have an 05 Busa Tell me who what and where. $75. is my kind of price.
Is that the Hot body"s piece or how can I take a look at them.

Terrytom

Back