Shirts are up and ready to order.

Is there a shipping charge for Bash pick-ups? Would like to know before i start the order process...
thank

Is there a shipping charge for Bash pick-ups? Would like to know before i start the order process...
thank

We will first try to ship, I don't want to have to carry out 200 shirts to the bash. If for some reason we cant ship we will refund the money to you when we hand the shirts over at the bash.... Right now there is not an option for hand delivery unless something goes wrong.

order sent...the vman shirt is an awesome idea and i think the 5X should fit over the gear :thumbsup:

We will first try to ship, I don't want to have to carry out 200 shirts to the bash. If for some reason we cant ship we will refund the money to you when we hand the shirts over at the bash.... Right now there is not an option for hand delivery unless something goes wrong.
if you carry my shirt out... please keep the shipping fee... put it towards .oRg costs..

after all, the Vman shirts are a steal anyway.. (

I think a Vman tshirt group photo at Bash would rock myself... I bought a couple extras just in case someone forgets... anyone else up for it?

Just ordered my shirt to support you guys. I can't make it to the bash, but wanted to support it.

Back