GIPro Gear Indicator W/Atre Wiring ?

Salty

Registered
Hey does anyone have any pics of how they ran the wiring for their GIpro or where they mounted the display on their dash...Im trying to get some good ideas on positioning of the display...Im also installing a Magellan GPS on my triple tree so I want it to still be visible when i have the GPS installed...

Thanks everyone..

Not sure if you can see the ball mount, but I have my GI-pro above my gauge cluster, and I have my GPS mounted to a stem mount. Very easy to see both.

Levers 004.jpg

Thanks for the pics...How do you have the Indicator Mounted above your dash...Did you just ziptie it in place, or did you use any sort of double sided tape or anything to secure it in place...

Thanks for the pics...How do you have the Indicator Mounted above your dash...Did you just ziptie it in place, or did you use any sort of double sided tape or anything to secure it in place...

Little bit of velcro, works like a charm. :thumbsup:

Install Complete...Gauge Looks pretty cool...Cannot wait to get out on the streets and try it...What an easy install that was too...

Well I completed the GIPro install and decided to get the cigarette lighter mod done as well so that I can plug in my GPS that Im making a Carbon Fiber Mount for...

Heres some pics...
IMG_0112.jpg

IMG_0113.jpg

IMG_0110.jpg

IMG_0111.jpg

Back