the OFFICAL save Bogus thread.

ditchdr

Registered
We need your help,, he is on the way out.. Our site will never be the same with out him.. Write to you local paper advising them of the situation.. For the love of Pete,, SAVE BOGUS

Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus Save Bogus :laugh:

sheep humper

Build a house,, do they call me "matt the house builder"

Sail a boat across the 7 seas do they call me " Matt the sailor"

Help old ladies across the street do they call me " Matt the nice guy"

NO,,

But mess up and screw one sheep, and it never goes away!

Build a house,, do they call me "matt the house builder"

Sail a boat across the 7 seas do they call me " Matt the sailor"

Help old ladies across the street do they call me " Matt the nice guy"

NO,,

But mess up and screw one sheep, and it never goes away!

I was talking about Randy but now I know why you wanna save him:rofl:

Why the hell does he deserve two threads in one day?

Jeez.

:laugh:

--Wag--

I am so far out of the loop I think I am starting to approach it from the other side. What did he do? Who wants him banned?

I persoanally think Bogus is an idiot, but if people got banned for that, there would be no one left on the Internet.

J/K Bogus is alright in my book. Let know what he did so the .oRg can vote.:rulez:

crap, I lay down and take a nap and now I am a "sheep humper" dang... guess I am going to have to dig deep into my picture vault for some ammo... I know I can save me! (me thinks)...

upside is, I do not have to take my shoes and socks off to count my friends... :rofl:

I am so far out of the loop I think I am starting to approach it from the other side. What did he do? Who wants him banned?

I persoanally think Bogus is an idiot, but if people got banned for that, there would be no one left on the Internet.

J/K Bogus is alright in my book. Let know what he did so the .oRg can vote.:rulez:

It's the same as the last election. Doesn't matter what he did or will do just vote for him.

Michelle Obama

crap, I lay down and take a nap and now I am a "sheep humper" dang... guess I am going to have to dig deep into my picture vault for some ammo... I know I can save me! (me thinks)...

upside is, I do not have to take my shoes and socks off to count my friends... :rofl:

Better watch it, someones children may be looking over their shoulder and see sheep humper and therefore inquire as to what it is. Could be a bannable offense! :rulez::lol:

Back