Single

Been there done that Brother.

Sorry. But it will get better

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that BigM. I have been there and it does suck. Believe it or not, it does get easier ( I know this doesn't help the way you feel), and in the end you both are probably going to be happier and you will meet someone else and start a new life.
If you wanna talk about it, or even yell, cry, or whatever, just give me a shout.

You need to be single for while, get your head together and figure out who Rusty is. Once you are comfortable being just you, without your ex, then you can move on. Then you can find you a nice lady that is into bikes and will enjoy sharing your life with you. Keep your chin up. Seriously, call me if you want to talk.

Well its official....I am now divorced. I honestly feel like i lost one of my best friends. I know that everything happens for a reason...And if this is what she really wants...then who am i to stop her. Well i just figured that i would share the news with my family.
You have my sympathies... easily one of the toughest times of life for most anyone... Hopefully it was amicable or at least not hateful...

Upside is many here probably know the road and are here to lend an ear or hand if you need it... :) we are with you brother!!

Hang tough brother, don't try to fight the emotions too much just let them out... I still love my ex a year later, but you can't change what you can't control... If you need to talk to a complete stranger, just shoot me a PM and I'll send my phone #...

Hang in there Bro. sometimes the grass seems greener on the other side until you get there. Sounds like she's making a big mistake, her loss. Same here PM me if you need a shoulder.

Well its official....I am now divorced. I honestly feel like i lost one of my best friends. I know that everything happens for a reason...And if this is what she really wants...then who am i to stop her. Well i just figured that i would share the news with my family.

Do not go out riding your motorcycle. Riding depressed is not a wise choice. Stay with your close friends and they will give you positive reinforcements or comfort you need.

If you love something set it free

She will come back if it was meant to be

if she doesnt

Hunter her down like a rabid dog and ........ well you know the rest...

On a serious note, sorry to hear. I have been there and done that. Got married, had allways invisioned I would only be married once..

Just didn work out, and nothing I could do could fix it. Just had to let go at some point...

F'd me up for a long time (yeah yeah, those of you who know me say i am still f'd up. partially true : )

Hang in there. it will get better, just need to ride it out until it does

Sometimes we women have to learn things the hard way. Hang in there. :hug:

+100000 ON THIS. Ive been divorced for almost a year now and about a month ago my ex wife started txting, e-mailing and calling me so we could get together and when I told her no she started in with the She was stupid for what she had done and wishes things could go back to how they were. Forget that! I got a divorce and some how it was like I got a $2500 a month raise at work because my bank account is always growing now. And I can do anything I want to do with anyone I want to do it with. Sorry to hear about your misfortune but things do happen for a reason and usually divorce gives you an easier life than you think. Hope all works out for you but look for the good and move on brother its easier than you think it is.

Uhhhh....errr......ummmmm....you still got the Busa right ????....... :oldcool:

Thanks for all the support....I knew my family would be here for me. It wasn't a nasty divorce and I still love her and always will....We are going to try and remain friends and see how that goes. Well its going to be nice here today...I am going to RIDE!!!!!

Divorce is always so difficult. Take time to mourn it, but try not to get bogged down. We're always here for you.

This is the 1st day of the rest of your life! Get on with it! :beerchug:

sorry to hear about what you are going through...i've been through it twice and the one thing i learned is if they make that choice and want to go, don't look back...what in the world would ever possess you to want to take someone back that didn't love you enough to fight through the rough times to stay with you? i understand if you do it for your child but other than that, send her packing and wait to find someone who actually loves YOU and wants to be with YOU through thick and thin...don't rush into anything but give yourself some time to heal

i divorced the first time in 1990 and the second time in 2000...here it is 2009 and i am with the best girl i know...there were a lot of chances between then and now to jump into something that wouldn't have been nearly as good as this but i waited and it is 100% worth it...i am here if you need to talk and will be expecting you to show up when GSXcite and i set up some rides this Spring! you can pm me your # or give GSXcite, omslaw, or NinjaKiller a call and they can give you mine...keep your head up, better times are on the way!!!

I hope that everything works fine for you and that time will heals any wounds. Just take one day at the time. God blees you.

Welcome to the club, I wish you the best in jumping back on the horse. I had some dark days after my separation/divorce.

sorry to hear, time will heal the pain. i have been there myself, divorced 1991 and single since then and i would not change it for anything. i am to the point i would not want to get married again!:beerchug:

Back