"Always" movie. Seen it?

WWJD

Donating Member
Registered
"ALWAYS" is a personal favorite. It seems to have everything, and does all of it very well. There's GREAT ACTION, Drama, romance/love, life, death, comedy, and spirit. I say great action because the action scenes are some of the best I've ever seen filmed: intense flying situations about the airborne firefighters that put out forest fires. But it is totally fullfilling with the drama side. And the romance side. And the comedy fits. Audrey Hepburn is even in it. Very few movies cover so many bases as well as this little known Spielberg flick from 1989. It's on DVD for rental or purchase. It may not be life changing [or it could be] but your life will be enhanced having enjoyed it. I'll admit the story and location I thought was kinda boring and pointless, but after starting it up, it was great from beginning to end. If it doesn't make you laugh AND cry, you will get a full refund of this review.
[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:
One of my favorites as well, made me learn to fly, showed me how to let go of the "one" I love. Plus I've always pulled on my eyebrows but I don't laugh like a donkey.:laugh:

Looks good, I might have to try that one.:thumbsup:

"Why is that oil on your face?"

"Where?"

"Well, you have some there, and there..."

:laugh:

Its one of my favorites too, check out the movie "A Guy Named Joe" Always is a remake of this movie. Good cast too Spenser Tracy, and Van Johnson.

Too bizarre. I was just talking about this movie two days ago. I haven't even thought about it in 15 years +. A good film. I'll have to watch it again. Very strange coincidence. :omg:

One of my favorites as well, made me learn to fly, showed me how to let go of the "one" I love. Plus I've always pulled on my eyebrows but I don't laugh like a donkey.:laugh:

Wow that is a large effect on your life! Pretty cool. I relly enjoy watching it really loud! The plane scenes are rocking that way.

Haven't seen A GUY NAMED JOE, but always wanted to. Looks like it will be hard to find

Back