So im jumping out of a perfectly good airplane this weekend.

Tell me about it after you've had a night to reflect upon it.

A skydivers salutation: BLUE SKIES!

To give you an example, I've used my reserve ONCE, jump 880, World Freefall Convention, Quincy IL about 1998. I had line twists on opening (my fault bad body position). It put me in a spiral - I had the option of trying to kick out of the twists so my canopy would fly, or cut away while I was still high enough to ensure a good reserve. I cut away - my reserve opened fine - I landed - and ran to my other rig to get back on the plane (get it over with).

so you waited to change your pants on the plane?:lol:

so you waited to change your pants on the plane?:lol:

My a@#hole was puckered so tight i could have turned a lump of coal into a diamond :rofl: Had to go face my fear and get it over with right away.

Well we were all ready to go when Carolina Skydive called us and told us that they were not jumping today. So we had to reschedule for next Sunday at 1pm.

They said it was to windy. But it was absolutely gorgeous in Greenville. no wind at all. It can't be that much different over there. Maybe there talking about upper level winds?

I think it was just such a nice day that they wanted to just do some jumping by themselves.

Now its going to be ANOTHER long week waiting... oh well.

Damn weather. Stay with it I'm crossing my fingers for you!

Well the big day is upon us again. I am scheduled to be at Carolina Skydive at 1pm tomorrow. This time the weather looks perfect though. I will report back on Sunday, hopefully with a video!:cheerleader:

takes a while for the initial grin to wear off... I bet he has video :)

Back