Show Me Stretched

Here is my 04 (Red) and my stretch 08 (Blk/Orange) We got our extensions from ATC $340 (extensions, brake line & 530 gold chain) the set is awesome :thumbsup:
My partners Black & Gray 08
A wave to the camera while at Deals Gap
:beerchug:

HPIM0462.jpg

HPIM0464.jpg

HPIM0465.jpg

HPIM0467.jpg

Memories (29).jpg

Memories (47).jpg

Memories (127).jpg

Last edited:
Am I the only one on this site that think stretching it looks like azz. Especially the 10-12 inch jobs?

I wouldn't say azz but really long swing arms I don't like. But no matter how long or wide they go they still on a Busa :thumbsup: Ride your Ride:thumbsup:

Ok...Im confused. I see some 8", 9", 10", and now some 12" that all look the same in relation to the tail??? What is the stock wheel base of a BUSA? Im going to measure my wheel base tonight..then I'll know what mine realy is.

you have to look at the axle postion in relation to the tail. The wheelbase is longer if the bike is lowered too.

around 5 - 6'' stretch ..
first is be4- i know .. no front fender !! i broke it taking it off.. but hey its on now :)

2nd +3rd after paint :beerchug:

a4.jpg

1a.jpg

1b.jpg

Here's my turbo Busa right after I bought it. I think it was at 12-13". It had a chromoly arm and I couldn't wait to remove it. It looked like I had a step ladder as a swingarm.

DSC06612.jpg

Back