What I Learned at the Fall Bash

1. I learned to look under the Hump/backseat once in a while! Ain't that right Grumpy?:whistle:

what was that stuff?:poke:

where did it come from does he wonder?:whistle:

There is a pile of it in the garage from the leak in the van as for the Joe Rocket gloves filled with nuts, that kinda pissed me off. Looks like I will be blowing up more chipmunks... Yes, I dropped a quarter stick down the hole into the tunnel network a few months back an covered it with a chunk of 2x10. It lifted me off the ground and got every neighbor that was home outside looking around scratching there heads... $12,000 worth of fill, timbers and asphalt and I finally have the water ruuning around the house instead of through it and I park on top of a den underneath it all and create a damn sink hole right in front of the garage.

CHIPMUNKS living in the tail of the BUSA just will not do!!! We have a Buell for that!!!

Never leave your laptop logged on to the .oRg and in a public access area.... Looky at me!! I am Mr Bogus!! :rofl: thanks Lycan..

There is a pile of it in the garage from the leak in the van as for the Joe Rocket gloves filled with nuts, that kinda pissed me off. Looks like I will be blowing up more chipmunks... Yes, I dropped a quarter stick down the hole into the tunnel network a few months back an covered it with a chunk of 2x10. It lifted me off the ground and got every neighbor that was home outside looking around scratching there heads... $12,000 worth of fill, timbers and asphalt and I finally have the water ruuning around the house instead of through it and I park on top of a den underneath it all and create a damn sink hole right in front of the garage.

CHIPMUNKS living in the tail of the BUSA just will not do!!! We have a Buell for that!!!

Go suck a nut!!!:rofl::rofl:

I learned:
- that Red Bull is always a good idea
- Blue Scratches more easily than silver
- There is such a thing as TOO MANY BAKED POTATOES
- When you are riding an '08, you don't have to look at the tail :)
- An orange jacket looks surprisingly good on the back of Biscuit's scoot
I will think of more...

...hooch comes in various flavors... :drinka:

...there are far too many cameras at the bash... :banghead:

...Don's got a problem and has yet to admit it... :notify:

...Randy's face shows up on a biscuit and suddenly everything in the world seems right... :superman:

...99'busa is indeed THE ONLY pink Busa on the oRg... :tiptoe:

...SAMBUSA looks good doing dishes... :wow:

...everyone loves poking fun at GIXERHP...everyone but me :p

...the gals seem to have pent up anger issues when it comes to men and Alanis Morrisette songs LOL... :dunno:

...Mrs. Reba's kind of scared of Acehole :laugh:

I learned that it doesn't take much to corrupt a nine year old..... the whole way home we only heard about the Spring Bash and who she wants to get next. You all better be prepared!! :tp:

I learned i need to bring alot more hooch next time, my gosh you bunch of hooch drinking fools:whistle:

I am having post dragon blues, scheming on how to get back for the spring bash.
It seems so far away.
I may be doing the last minute shuffle, very hard to plan that far in advance.

:sneaky2::sneaky:

I learned that it doesn't take much to corrupt a nine year old..... the whole way home we only heard about the Spring Bash and who she wants to get next. You all better be prepared!! :tp:
well you are only a kid once.... no point in giving it up :rolf: Must have been her dad huh?

there's a 24hr ER in Murphy 30 miles away (15 mins if Steven is driving...) ... :whistle:

I drink more when i can't ride... :alcoholic:

i talk to a lot more ppl when i can't ride :goodidea:

oRg Members are the best :thumbsup::beerchug:

dont worry im sure everyone will pitch in and get her riled up and corrupted even more :laugh: :whistle:

:thumbsup:I learned that...

1. Grumpy in't ALWAYS grumpy, sometimes he sleeps and usually when others are driving.

2.Gixer Hp actually fits in a booster seat.:rofl:

3.GixerHp gets grumpy when you take his juice box and animal cookies.:rofl:

4. Sambusa and 99 are defnitely angela's biatches.

5. Pappy's crank is so old it's a collectible:rofl::rofl:

6. Grumpy's bike as fast as SHIOT!

Back