Hayabusa Insurance

callmetater

Registered
forgot to ask how much liability insurance runs on these bad boys...

i am 40 and have a clean driving record in texas. if anyone has comparable stats, could you share rates? just want to get an idea before i jump in on one.

Geico quoted $81/yr for liability. Full coverage...$2270/yr. in Houston area.
Something to think about...

Forgot to mention that $2200+ was with a clean record and a 45+ rider. Maybe you need to buy with cash or a CC and figure on being REAL CAREFUL!

42 with clean driving record.

Check with State Farm. Full Coverage on my K8 Busa is about 700 a year with a 500 deductible.

All my insurance is with them. When your vehicles are with them they only go by the CC size of the engine.

Yes, this means it is cheaper to insure a 1340 CC Busa, than it is to insure a 2000 CC, Kawi Vulcan.

If State Farm in TX is the same as State Farm in GA, may be worth changing insurance companies.

42 with clean driving record.

Check with State Farm. Full Coverage on my K8 Busa is about 700 a year with a 500 deductible.

All my insurance is with them. When your vehicles are with them they only go by the CC size of the engine.

Yes, this means it is cheaper to insure a 1340 CC Busa, than it is to insure a 2000 CC, Kawi Vulcan.

If State Farm in TX is the same as State Farm in GA, may be worth changing insurance companies.

i have state farm on vehicles and house...will call them tomorrow...just wanted to get an idea..thanks

26 Years old, one speedding ticket, married, all my insurance is with state farm and I was quoted at $54/month full coverage with 1000 ded. So, I am almost positive that yours would be cheaper.

State farm is the cheapest. I am 26 and payed $30 a month for full coverage. They go by CC and not the type of bike.

I pay $74 a year for liability with Progressive for the Busa and an 03 V-Max, actually multiple vehicles are cheaper than just one, go fugure.

Last edited:
I've got my 06 through Country Financial, aka Country Companies. I know they are not a nationwide company but cover quite a few states.

I'm 36 and married with spotless record, last claim was over 18 years ago. 500 ded on 100/300/100 coverage costs me around 375/year give or take a few dollars. Been awhile since I looked at my policy.

And they beat state farm on my vehicles as well. I got quotes through both when I was looking at adding the busa.

Live in north texas in wichita falls... was paying just over 800 a year with USAA (been with them since they had motorcycle insurance but they dont give it anymore) i'm 35, married with a clean record. That was full coverage and $500 deductable.

I am in Colorado, 38, clean record, full coverage w/ State Farm $283 for an 05 Busa. I have 2 cars w/ them too. Been with State Farm since 1986, so I got some sort of a discount for that.
Progressive, was $428, and that was with the two other bikes I have with them already.

Glad I read on there that state farm bases it only on CC's.

Last edited:
Im 44 and been riding all summer without insurance, probably not such a good idea.
Can you get in trouble for riding a un-insured motorcycle?

Back