Help!!!!!

boney1

The Tattooed Blurr
Registered
Guys im screwed here bad. my 02 is all together with my new color changing paint went to put the tank together with the parts from mine and they arent the same at all. it was supposed to be an 02 tank i bought and now that its all painted and ready to go on i find out its not can anyone tell me for sure what year this is? and what parts i need to use this one on my 02, i went to a salvage yard today they had a tank similar but the tank had 4 studs mounted to it for the sending unit and as you can see here this one doesnt any help would be great thanks
tank.jpg

There was year or two that the sending unit was external, the newer ones are in the tank now, or it may be the other way around. No worries, it will be some extra work, but it can happen. Let me see if I can find the thread.

Last edited:
I cant find the thread but I know I saw it somewhere. There is a way to make the conversion. Be patient and those with alot more knowledge will chime in.

Not sure if this will help but this is an 05, pump+filter are internal, that looks like an 99 - 01?

Picture 958.jpg

no matter what im hosed again so i just ordered another one and will have it thursday, my bud still has the paint so were good there just blows so its gna be like two more weeks till i have her finished, anyone need a color changing tank cheep.

im gonna post it up in the for sale section if anyone needs a good tank thanks

Back