Looking at getting a dry kit, any recommendations?

hajii

Registered
I've got an 06 and the only mods on it so far are a PCIIIUSB, Yosh RS-3 Carbon cans (bolt-on), and a sportvue HUD system. Looking to get a dry kit for a modest gain in HP (40-50). I was looking at the zex system, as I can hide the bottle in the hump, but wanted to get some feedback from you guys.

TIA,

Hajii

I have had very good luck with Dynotune products and customer support.  Check them out as well.
+1
thumb_up.gif

check with gixx1300r,smart guy with a good kit.He probally can tell you about fuel enrichment.

Thanks for all the responses. I'm looking harder at the zex system, as I can get all that I want (inconspicuous mounting location, etc.) from one kit, and not have to source three different places for the same thing. The spray bar is also a definite possibility. One question, though; Any NC guys know where I can get the bottle filled? The only places I can think of that actually fill tanks use the USP stuff, which I believe you need a license/DEA # for.

Thanks again,

Dave

Do not be afraid to PM Goldenchild, he has done many kits and his work is top notch.
thumb_up.gif

I don't mean to hijack your thread but...About that bottle fill question...Anyone know anywhere in Indiana preferrably Indy or south that will fill a nitrous bottle?

Thanks for all the responses.  I'm looking harder at the zex system, as I can get all that I want (inconspicuous mounting location, etc.) from one kit, and not have to source three different places for the same thing.  The spray bar is also a definite possibility.  One question, though; Any NC guys know where I can get the bottle filled? The only places I can think of that actually fill tanks use the USP stuff, which I believe you need a license/DEA # for.

Thanks again,

Dave
Where are you in NC? I only know of a couple of places, but they are both in Winston Salem.

I am searching for more places too!!

And definately PM GOldenChild! He may be able to save you some $$$. If you are willing to get a used kit, he may have one or be able to get you one for a good price.

Back