Bike Night in Stafford, VA

Postal

Donating Member
Registered
Bike Night in Stafford, VA -- First one >> JUNE 6th, 2009

That's right! I've worked a deal with the manager of the local Burger King on Rt. 610 (Garrisonville Rd) in Stafford, VA to allow a Bike Night.

Bike Night in Stafford will be every Saturday Night from 7:00 PM to 10:00 PM, June - August 2009 at the Burger King located at 269 Garrisonville Rd.

Come on out! Let's show Stafford some tricked out bikes.

Postal.

:beerchug:

I'd love to be there, but I have plans this first time around...

Have a blast!! :thumbsup:

We can do a bike night at my house! Everyone chip in $10 for food and drinks I got a great party house in the woods.

Just trying to see who all may show up for this. We may start small, but I have a feelling this will catch on fast!

P.

I'm workin on getting Grandma to babysit, so I can ride up with Busa_Nick

Directions:

Get on I-95. If you are coming from DC you will head south. If you are coming from Fredericksburg you will head north. Get off at exit 143b (Garrisonville Rd, or Rt 610, same road). Go approx 1/2 mile west on 610, Burger King is on the left.

C-U-THERE!

P.

Yup, we're definetly going to be there if the weather permits, so put us down unless its storming, see you there!!!

Cool Corey, see you there. I'll be the only one with a 4-2-1-2 TI Force Dual Full Exhaust System, you'll hear me coming!!!! hehe

So far it seems like we have several folks coming from all over the area. This could be a very good first night for "Bike Night in Stafford!" There are also many, many bikes that just cruise up and down Rt 610. Now they have a place to land.... :laugh:

See you all there!

P.

Hey I forgot to ask you, I know this is off topic, but do you know anyone around here that can install my LED light kit? Looking for a professional installer. I'll talk more about it with ya at bike night but I am not sure where I need to get work done on my bike in this area that were in.

Hey I forgot to ask you, I know this is off topic, but do you know anyone around here that can install my LED light kit? Looking for a professional installer. I'll talk more about it with ya at bike night but I am not sure where I need to get work done on my bike in this area that were in.

I'm not sure what is involved, but I have a shop and did my own shortning of my stock pipes and cut/wiring for frame sliders, we can look at complexity of your job and you can check my workmanship out on my bike. Perhaps we can do the install and save you some money?

I'm not sure what is involved, but I have a shop and did my own shortning of my stock pipes and cut/wiring for frame sliders, we can look at complexity of your job and you can check my workmanship out on my bike. Perhaps we can do the install and save you some money?

GMbusa (Paul) does quality work on Busas. He is in Springfield, VA. I do custom Bike work too, but I am booked solid for the next couple of months.

P.

Last edited:
Back