Really bored and spare parts lying around

Big E

Donating Member
Registered
Well winter blows and I had a couple of extra parts lying around. So I took the plunge and installed the front brake master cylinder and lines from an 05 GSXR1000. I recently purchased a new windscreen also and installed that one too. Oh and last I installed the HID kit that I recieved from East Coast.

br1.JPG

I have no clue what kind of windscreen it is. I originally had a zero gravity dark smoke double bubble on it. The thickness of this screen has to be at least twice that of the ZG screen. Its good to change it up every once in while.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138169250 -->

br6.JPG

HID its the 6000K kit

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138202442 -->

br7.JPG

My inner fairings are being painted.  Also the inner fairing will have to be dremeled on the throttle side.  The master cylinder putrudes out too far compared with the stock master cylinder.   It does not allow the bike to lock the steering column. It does have a better feel then the stock master cylinder with braided lines.

<!--EDIT|Big E
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138169582 -->

Looks good!  The shape of the new screen appears to be very similar to a DB.

Does the master cyl off the 1k have some advantages over the busa stocker?

Oops guess I forgot to read that last line huh?
newbie.gif

<!--EDIT|Skidz
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138170407 -->

Looks good!
wink.gif

Can you please post more random pics of your bike? (Wheels, brakes, lines, dash, sprocket, etc...)  
biggrin.gif

Also what color/k is your HID bulbs?

How do you like your WHEELS?

You seem to have a pretty nice setup.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|Got-Busa?
Reason for Edit: None given...|1138172946 -->

Looking real nice. I like the master cylinder - but is it really that much better than stock
rock.gif

Looks good!
wink.gif

Can you please post more random pics of your bike? (Wheels, brakes, lines, dash, sprocket, etc...)  
biggrin.gif

cool.gif
The HIDs are the 6000K kit.

I love my wheels. They are probably one of the best mods to do to a bike. Every aspect of riding has improved with the wheels.

Looks good!
wink.gif

biggrin.gif

cool.gif
Here a couple of shots. Cleaned her up the other day. It was a balmy 48 degrees out.

b1.JPG

Very nice,I wish the Ohlin's forks were of the radial mount type! I would snap those up in a minute? You got those from my "friend" right?
laugh.gif

Back