Cheap Test and Tune/ Grudge race

ssober

Registered
If you guys want to race this weekend or feel the need to take your bike down the track. The PMRA.net is holding its June race and they have a $15 test and tune and if grudge is your thing they will turn the clocks off. There is 7 classes if you feel the need for racing. Hayabusa.org has been a friend of the PMRA for years and all members are invited. Just bring your appropriate gear.

I'll be there but I'm running street et and super street. Thinking about entering pro et since they changed it to $25 entry if you enter street et.

I'll be there but I'm running street et and super street. Thinking about entering pro et since they changed it to $25 entry if you enter street et.

That is a bargain. We had shawn roetto hand us our buts on his gen II no bar ride it to the track street bike in wichita a few weeks ago. He even put a light on me and ran his number. He dropped a .001 to my -.006 then ran a 9.43 on a 9.43. He put out 8 bar bikes before winning.

I will be there this weekend! Don't know if I'm bring the bike since I haven't got my leathers as of yet.! Butme and the wife love to watch. Lol

Just wanted to thank you for the gift ssober. It would have been better if I wouldn't have redlit in the final though. Hopefully I will have a few more of these plaques by the end of the year.

image-623476385.jpg

You did awesome. You had to earn you your run against me. I haven't heard how many bikes but you made a bunch of passes to get to the quarter finals against me then i red lit and you got the bye into the final. I love seeing street bikes in the finals in pro e/t. Cut a light and run the number. That 2 class stuff was tough and I was happy I got a runner up in super comp (8.90). I didn't red light in that class just spun and got way out of shape. You even got your picture on dragbike.com

I had a blast running 3 classes and honestly didn't think I would have made it to a final at all in PMRA this year because everybody is such a good racer and runs there numbers for the most part. I cut some good lights and ran pretty close to my numbers all day in all of the classes. Super Street (9.50) is a crazy class to. I qualified #11 out of 12 bikes with a 9.536 and then ended up running my fastest pass on the bike for me so fare in the first round with a 9.47 and that was chopping the throttle. I normally trap around 144-146 and that pass I trapped at 129 so I was curious to what I would have actually ran. All in all it was a good day and have enjoyed racing this series this year.

Now if we could only get a few of the locals to start going to watch and then getting them to race would be awesome.

I was out of town Saturday or I would have came out. I hope there was a good bike count!

Back