Shorai Lithium battery

was it in stock for you?...or did you buy the last one.

Looking forward to a review.:beerchug:

Supposed to be a good battery, don't know from personal experience, give us a review...

Suppose to weigh less and last a lot longer. Looking forward to the comparisons.

Frisbee - thanks for the link. The FAQ's sold me on this particular design of lithium battery vs the others.

I am ordering the LFX18A1-BS12

You can pre-order right now . I called to make sure and they said they would have them between the 4th and 6th of May .It was $198 tyd . Less than half the wieght, 2 year warrenty, can go a year without charging!

I welcome your review/s.Its not cheap though,hopefully its worth the money

only $50 more than the Yausa 14 I had . I have a big bore and didn't want a deul battery set up but need the cranking amps

Just ordered my Shorai lithium-iron battery from batterystuff.com out of Oregon for 180 shipped premium. Weighs a hair over 2lbs..and it is their bigger model since i run alot of heated gear during the winter. Can charge with regular battery tender but guy said not to trickle charge it or you could over charge it and damage it. Ships May 11th...7 year battery life...over 2000 cycles before it is bust. Worth it to me!!!

Specs look really great. If the battery does what is advertised, it sure will be the way to go.

I just talked to the dist here in Cali.The reason they are on backorder is they are redoing the +, _ post, And they are not water proof, And will not float. :beerchug:

I have a friend of mine running one in his zrx dragbike. It is little, light, and is working great. He runs a charging system and it has no issues.

only $50 more than the Yausa 14 I had . I have a big bore and didn't want a deul battery set up but need the cranking amps

I dont have a big bore,but i am using the dual battery 24v set up.
As mine is a weekend bike.My set up is cheaper thats for sure.
I am loosing out on the weight reduction though.
I may go back to stock.Waiting anxiously for your review/that is:beerchug:

Just ordered my Shorai lithium-iron battery from batterystuff.com out of Oregon for 180 shipped premium. Weighs a hair over 2lbs..and it is their bigger model since i run alot of heated gear during the winter. Can charge with regular battery tender but guy said not to trickle charge it or you could over charge it and damage it. Ships May 11th...7 year battery life...over 2000 cycles before it is bust. Worth it to me!!!
I'm still running the stock battery in my 03, and its strong as ever :thumbsup: Over 8 years old now and just won't die :laugh: Its been on a battery tender most of its life though too. Love those tenders :beerchug:

I have a battery tender,but i live on the 3rd floor of a flat.My bike is at the carpark.
Its too far and unsafe to charge it on the carpark from my house.
Anyone here have any good suggestions or solutions?

I have a battery tender,but i live on the 3rd floor of a flat.My bike is at the carpark.
Its too far and unsafe to charge it on the carpark from my house.
Anyone here have any good suggestions or solutions?
They have pretty cheap solar panels that maintain a charge on a battery...might be an option if somebody didn't steal or vandalise it...and you have sunlight available to the bike.

Back