ONEAL TIRADE Helmet

frisbee

GODSPEED RACING
Donating Member
Registered
I recently saw a new ONeal helmet when I was at Sturgis this year . It has Bluetooth built in it . I got one for me and one for my son . It takes a little bit to get them first paired . You can pair up to 4 helmets together and it has a range of 1500 feet . It also has a FM radio built in . I have ridden on the freeway and can hear the radio perfectly fine . I have answered my phone but was going about 45 and the wife did not know I was on the bike. Its got great looks and good venting . I am very impressed with the helmet . I give it an overall rating of an 8 . I paid $270 @ cycle gear and thought I would give my opinion .

been riding with this helmet for a couplke weeks now and it ROCKS ! The sound is very good , battery life is great . I just wish it had a little more padding in the top

That's for your input on this! I've been considering this one. Currently running the vcan helmets with the built in blinc bluetooth and they just aren't loud enough... So this may be my next lid...

:beerchug:

The reviews are saying it's not loud enough.... other saying great sound at low speeds.. So have you had it up to freeway/highway speeds and used the bluetooth yet?

Fm radio is good at highway speed phone is better . at about 45 and up who you are talking to hear some wind noise but I could understand my son and he could hear me . I was listening to mp3's and pandora through my phone today and it is loader than the FM radio it sounded real good . No problem at high speed .

Got mine at cycle gear , they have a 7 day return policy , so you can see if you like it

i saw your bike in Sturgis :cheerleader:
but was unable to stop and look for you.:duh:

i really like music in my helmet. never tried a bluetooth helmet, sounds like good stuff.

what bike do you have ? I met one guy here from Va. thats on the board too .

Back