Grab Handle Options For Riding 2 Up...

Vega

Registered
Just thought I'd share a couple of these products I've found...

Obviously there's the back rest option that everone already knows about, so I won't go there...

These are tank mounted grab handles. Just ordered firespeed x-tra bar for my lady...

Firespeed X-Tra Bar
1b.jpg

Firespeed (Company Website)

$99 on ebay! I just bought the last suzuki one, but here's a link and I'm sure the seller will post more soon...
FireSpeed Handle X Tra Bar Black items - Get great deals on Parts Accessories items on eBay Motors!

Passenger tank grab handle Suzuki GSX-R/SV
631f2df4fd4cef47cd4cbfaae2a0c946_14.jpg

https://www.polo-motorrad.de/en/beifahrerhaltegriff-tank-suzuki-gsx-r-sv.html (Link To Buy)

139 euros for cf and 119 euros for silver. Keep in mind this one is shipping from Germany I think...

TankGrip
tankgrip.jpg

tankgrip5.jpg

tankgrip7.jpg

http://tankgrip.com/ (Company Website)

You have to custom order this one, so can't quote the price.

Hope these help some of you looking for a better option for your passengers than just putting their hands on the tank... I personally like the idea of less helmet knocking...

:beerchug:

The TankGrip is 450 euros and 150 euros to ship to North America. A little expensive.... There is also Vinxx Grip for 139 euros:

Did you say 150 euros just for shipping ?
Good golly !

Vega I do like that idea as the one time wife went on bike with me she kept putting her hand on tank and all I could hear was her wedding ring clanking ! Almost crashed cuz I couldn't concentrate :)

funny, the Tankgrip is the one I like best by far. And yes it is 150euros just for the shipping. I got an email from the guy who hand makes them and he admitted that his prices are ridiculously high but he says it's because each one is custom made and takes him a week to do. As for the shipping, beats me why it costs a fortune??

My firespeed arrived the other day and I finally got around to installing it tonight.

The installation was very easy. And it is on there good! No play or wiggling at all... Plus the fit is nice and my gf gave it her seal of approval... :thumbsup:

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

Looking forward to giving it a road test first chance we get... :beerchug:

My firespeed arrived the other day and I finally got around to installing it tonight.

The installation was very easy. And it is on there good! No play or wiggling at all... Plus the fit is nice and my SOON TO BE WIFE gave it her seal of approval... :thumbsup:

IMG_2344.jpg

IMG_2342.jpg

IMG_2335.jpg

IMG_2336.jpg

Looking forward to giving it a road test first chance we get... :beerchug:

Fixed it for ya!
Cool Yippee Handles :)
Flip Flops :rofl:
Least she coulda done was put her boots on.
Girls in boots with shorts....:whistle:
And Vega she's now your fiancé not galpal anymore !

Last edited:
Fixed it for ya!
Cool Yippee Handles :)
Flip Flops :rofl:
Least she coulda done was put her boots on.
Girls in boots with shorts....:whistle:
And Vega she's now your fiancé not galpal anymore !

:rofl: Just the thought of her boots with those shorts...:rofl:

But I'll has her if she'll consider the boots for you... :laugh:

And you're right, fiance... :beerchug:

:rofl: Nice EDIT! Love it! :rofl:

Last edited:
was doing a search for some lighter passenger rear grab rail ideas and thought I'd bump this. Very interesting on the "rams horn" looking one. Just curious if anybody has any pics of one on a gen 2

Back