Prototype Brock's Alien Head.....1st one

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
So secret I cant even share it with you.
Direct from Brock/Lee Hindle themselves.
ALL MINE
ser#1....:cheerleader:

Tune in at 5 for official release and press photos.....:laugh:

mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.mine.

I'm gonna put it under my pillow tonight....

Prototype Alien Head 2.04.10 002.jpg

Oh boy...this is going to draw some anticipation :laugh:

I thought you already had a full Brocks AH system on Blanca ???

I do have full AH on there already.
Brock has made me his Guinea Pig.....
This one is a prototype of something he is thinking about bringing into his line !???
Heh Heh Heh..

I do have full AH on there already.
Brock has made me his Guinea Pig.....
This one is a prototype of something he is thinking about bringing into his line !???
Heh Heh Heh..

Alrighty then...aren't you just a lucky 'lil SOB :poke: :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing it and getting a review. Better be quick though....we know where you live :lol:

*edit* please take some good pics before you mount it on Blanca. TIA

you are banned, just banned.... someone give him a time out :rulez:

you suck, so at least tell us if "he went riding" refers to someone not you? if so who? also what type of thing is this? dont say exhaust :laugh: but is it more like the AH or a standard can or ???

i think his wife logged on. what did he call her, cuban temptress?:laugh:

Blanca,

You were really starting to grow on me, but now after this, I'm not sure of what to think of our relationship. :laugh:

I cannot be banned as I am one of the unbanned doomed here forever to lurk all hours of the night.......:devil:

:rofl:
Is the suspense keeping you folks going throughout your day ?
See now you have something to look forward to....:laugh:

Back