Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
and I got it BAD.

The current object of my affection, one of the badest looking bike IMHO

pg_dyfxdf_def_dom_gma_en_US_w1024.jpg

I know I know it's a harley, it's a boat (and I've ragged on Harleys forever
as over priced and under powered) but I get a woody just looking at it.

The good thing as bike sales fall, Hardly has dropped it's prices putting this bike
in the rhelm of the Jap twins. However, fear not...the ever tightening econo
grip around my throat has this just a dream for now (3 years ago it'd be sitting
in the garage)

Also haven't test road this one, riden dynos before and don't really like the
"jiggle motor"...always feel like it's missing parts somewhere, especially at stop
lights. I may just have to learn to live with it and get used to it one day.

The CVO with 110 cu version (course it's in the $25,000 neighborhood)
pg_cvfxdfse2_def_dom_bs_en_US_w1024.jpg

Last edited:
i like the cvo just put a 21" front on it and some better pipes then thats me all day.

What?!? A Hardley?!? Kidding... This are some nice bikes you got there. I like the saddle leather. :thumbsup:

I could never sell Selene, she's to much a part of me
(and to much of me is in her) but I always got room for more
(just don't have the cash for more:snap:)
Things wont always be this way though...

As much as I love riding the busa, a cruiser is always appealing to me. It's nice
just to get out...and cruise. Not worry about your speed and always looking
for the po po. Much as I try to "cruise" on the busa, she is sneaky and is
always creeping up the speed and it seems like somewhere along the ride,
I've got to give her some room to stretch.

In the back of my mind I've got a garage with about five bikes in it, I've just
been stuck at one for a while now.

hopefully you snap out of this stage in your life.:rofl:
had a 97 electra glide classic and just never felt the same as the speed of a sport bike.
besides i got tired of the egos that go along with the typical harley riders. :2cents:

Very nice looking bike. :beerchug:

I could have done without knowing about your "woody" :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That Fat Bob is a great looking bike. But myself, I'm just not ready to give in and go to a cruiser yet.
I'm only 52, maybe when I get old I'll get one.
:laugh:

I'm with ya Justyntym. That Dyna Fat Bob is beautiful. And I agree that Harleys are looking more competitive with the Jap cruiser clones.

But this may have more to do with the fact that the Jap cruisers have skyrocketed in price, and I just don't get it at all. It used to be too-expensive Harley vs. really, umm, interesting Jap cruiser clones with some nice high technology for the dollars. Now the Jap cruiser bikes are good looking in their own right, different from Harley, but original and nice, but the prices are Harley prices. Sorry, even if the Jap bikes have more power, the Harley will hold up a whole lot better on the resale market and Harleys really do seem to run forever.

By the way, Cycle World just ran a very good road test of the re-issued Dyna Wide Glide.

Holy smokes that bike turns me inside out too. How did Harley Davidson get it so right?! And I'm 23! Not supposed to get those feelings for harleys yet...

If however you sell your busa to get this, you're mad. :cookoo:

Definitely Busa first, harley second.

Get it when you can, nothing wrong with one more bike be it harley or not...Hey my two busas, i got a sporty...ANNNnnnddddd....I am gonna say it...yes I am......:moon: My cough cough ..zx-14.....cough cough:whistle::whistle:

the more bike the better

Back