3M protector film

MET

The Watcher
Registered
You put it on like decals little Windex. It hides very well even with small strips. 1'x13' foot can give you 6 protector sizes.

Img_0149.jpg

Very close it is hard to see the lines. I do not thibk I would want to try and do lots of the bike, but for me the front of the tand from zippers or buckles is fine.

Img_0150.jpg

man I can't even see anything you liar
wink.gif
laugh.gif

you trying to yank our chains
rock.gif

must be hard to see cuz I can't see anything.
tounge.gif

me either.. i think those are the before pictures! i dunno, NE, i think you're jerkin' our chains on this one!
laugh.gif

Hey Ninja Eater, I checked this stuff out at a local car show. I was very impressed. The guy tried several times to shove a key thru the stuff. He said they laser cut it for specific panels. He said they were moving into bikes soon. I could use this for my entire nose & fender! I don't think I would have the patience to hand cut it.

Look where I've circled in white in this pic. I think that's the only places in the pic that you can see the edges of the 3m stuff. Am I right NE?
rock.gif

ne3m.jpg

Off topic...  Sorry...  NE, what's with the DANGER label...  is it serious or a joke?
Very serious.  It reads           <span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'><span style='color:red'>DANGER
                               WARP DRIVE
                                  CAPABLE</span></span>

<!--EDIT|Ninja Eater
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087308085 -->

Thanks for the feedback on this item.  I was thinking about buying from Tankslapper, but guess you can find this stuff at local car paint shops.  What did you pay for it? And was it difficult to cut to the proper shape?

<!--EDIT|sweeper
Reason for Edit: None given...|1087309299 -->

Thanks again NE. For anyone interested, I just spoke with Joe at the shop you referenced. He has a new catalog with a complete Busa protection package listed (already cut into appropriate sizes), but said it ran 150.00 and "looks like a jigsaw puzzle." Sounds like it covers the whole damn bike!! :)He's going to fax me the page from his catalog. I guess this is the only thing specific to the bike that he has. He quoted me 24.00 for a 24"X24" sheet that he said should cover the side indents and tank front.

Back