My wife is a jewel..........traded the VTX

proud dad

Registered
I was suppose to get this bike late July,but her business has killed me :banghead: But..... business is good :) Was at the dealer yesterday and she was with me.She ask "where's that bike you want? " I pointed her in the direction,she fell in love with it and said "wow" She ask what it would take to take it home.I gave a ballpark number and she added to it ??? Next thing I know I'm headed home to get the 1300c to trade.
She owed me big time.[business reasons] I didn't even ask,she knew I wanted it bad,and came through shocking me.I think I'll keep her {this is still gonna cost me I know it] :laugh:

"new" left over 07 VTX1800f spec 3
5k off sticker

image001 1800f.JPG

I'm guessing you've already got to put some miles on her. How did it feel compared to the 1300. I know a few peopel that have or had both and like the 1300 better.

Nice setup on paint and wheels.
Posted via Mobile Device

You will enjoy. :thumbsup: Congrats

I have an 07 1300C with a 200 kit tire on it, I like the bike but it is no Busa

===================================================================

Spiked bike 017.jpg

sharp bike they make alot of mods for those vtx's, but by the looks of it really does not need anything:thumbsup:

Last edited:
I'm guessing you've already got to put some miles on her. How did it feel compared to the 1300. I know a few peopel that have or had both and like the 1300 better.

Nice setup on paint and wheels.
Posted via Mobile Device

It's differant,1300 center of gravity is extremely low.Lower than any other bike I ever riden 1800 a little higher.But the specs on the F model are differant than the other 18's.F has a shorter wheel base than the R,S or N.Within .2 of a inch of the 13's wheel base.One Less degree rake,better tires to chose from,more like a sport touring type tire.More grip there.LOTS more power and torque.[about 30 and 30]The only thing I gave up was MPG.Don't know how much yet.
Sits more comfy "for me" If it wasn't for the F model I would have kept the 13
I'm happy.

I had an 05 1300 c and loved it. Bullet proof is the correct discription for these bikes. I came real close to trading for the 1800 F but held off and ended up with the Busa instead. No regrets other than I wish I could have kept the Honda too. Let us know how the 1800 runs and handles.:thumbsup:

Nice ride Wayne! guessing you got in on the PPR they made on this bike last week?

Smoking deals to be had! wish I had the spare cash

Back