Possible new 2010 supercharged ZX14/zzr1400

Kawasaki already builds a 1498cc supercharged motor for the jet ski. It puts out 260 crank horse on the ski.

i love my busa but if they make this i'll be first inline to trade her in...

hehe-2.jpg

attachment.jpg

none of the big four have the balls to make something that fast stock plus they would limit it too 186 anyways. It would be fun to ride i'll test it for them :laugh:

Really cool concept. If they could make a good looking bike to put that motor in they would be able to sell it.

The difference between adding a turbo to a Busa or buying something like this from the factory is that you get a warranty.

The safetycrat brownshirts would never allow it! Otherwise Suzuki would have given us the full blown B-king years ago. Hell they would like to legislate us out of our bikes now. Just what the riding community needs is to thumb there noses at the real/imaginary 200hp limit the manufacturers have been secretly abiding by. You don't think it's a coincidence the Gen2 Busa, Gen1.5 ZX14 and the New V-max all were claimed to make ~197hp at intro do ya? Besides it makes for a healthy aftermarket industry when a guy can make a pipe and map and get you another 8-12hp for your new bike! It is classic American hotrodding and it is a multi billion dollar industry, which has the reciprocal effect of selling more motorcycles in the long run!

As for the "spy pic" :spank::spank::spank:

Back