10 years later

gurrera

Registered
A Little older a Little fatter.
Sam:beerchug:

Untitled20.jpg

HPIM1377 [50%].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i like what you have done, same exact location, bike and you 10 years later, that is awesome!:thumbsup:
looking good!:beerchug:

10 years is a long time for the same pair of shoes!!

okay okay I kid I kid lol. That is an a great picture...how many miles now?

Awesome pics! It's easy to see that you've given that '99 nothing but TLC for an entire decade! How many miles on her? :thumbsup:
Let's see here.................at some point in time within that ten year period you've taken the reflectors off and changed out the original turn signal lens. Anything else I've missed?

Last edited:
Hey Sam, you still got the same underwear? :rofl: man this is a great shot idea.. :)

Velcro running shoes.... :rofl:

And Jorts!

Last edited:
I can see the only cosmetics change you did was the tail light, the signal light and the reflectors :thumbsup:

Dude...this is an awesome thread. :beerchug:

Congrats on the decade.

How many miles you got on that sled?

What's also amazing is that you joined in May '03 and have 13 posts (at this writing). :laugh:

Last edited:
37,547 miles
yellow box, shift counter, HID low beam. raised the Handel bars 3/4", put double element turn signal light in so they are running lights, cut the tail down, and clear lens in back the rest is stock
Gurrera:whistle:

That's cool! I'd have to travel halfway across the country to get where I was 10 years ago and it wasn't all that memorable.

10 years is a long time for the same pair of shoes!!

okay okay I kid I kid lol. That is an a great picture...how many miles now?

Aww, c'mon, give the man a LITTLE credit. . . They're not EXACTLY the same! :lol:

Awesome pics! It's easy to see that you've given that '99 nothing but TLC for an entire decade! How many miles on her? :thumbsup:
Let's see here.................at some point in time within that ten year period you've taken the reflectors off and changed out the original turn signal lens. Anything else I've missed?

Addition of a center stand, clear tail light, and hacked off shovel. Those are the only other things I see.

Sorry Sam.... but this was too good to pass up...

Last edited by a moderator:
I see a tank bag on the bike now, also new windows on the house, and the big tree to the left has been replaced with a new sapling.

Great pics!

Back