giant kenji decals

tazjonesrl

Registered
i would like to put a giant kenji decal on by motorcycle in black can anyone tell me how to gett them or do you guys think i dont need them?

bike 004.jpg

Tapeworks can make you anything you want. Their site has some examples of standard packages they offer but if you don't find what you want they can make you the kanji in any size/color you want.

I am looking for the reflective version of the same thing. Someone here had one on their bike and it looked dynamite.

Tapeworks has all the color and reflective choices you can think of. I got matte black kanji without the words in it from them and love them.

That was going to be my suggestion to, to check with a locsal decal shop. The plus side to that is if you have them put it on and they mess up, they have to fix it. If you put it on and it doesn't go right, then you stuck buying another one.

i just got it done from all of the mods i did this winter and the extensions is 2-8 but right now it is at 5" and enjoy it right now havent tryed to push it to hard because of the weather in ohio

shaun 010.jpg

i found out to help others with info if tape works does the decal a 36" x 14" both sides it will cost 150 - 200..... if a local sigh company makes the symbol it will cost me 70.00 just to pass on the info

i just got it done from all of the mods i did this winter and the extensions is 2-8 but right now it is at 5" and enjoy it right now havent tryed to push it to hard because of the weather in ohio

man i cant tell if this is when you just got the extension on but it looks like you need to tighten that chain a little bit... looks like it has a bit to much play!!!

man i cant tell if this is when you just got the extension on but it looks like you need to tighten that chain a little bit... looks like it has a bit to much play!!!

Zakly what I was thinkin' Tighten 'er up, yo! Otherwise, good luck with the decals/paint!

:beerchug:

also looks like we have the same footpegs, did you have a problem with the back not staying up, I cant figure a way to get mine to lock into place???????

Back