Pictures of Busa riders Draggin' Knee

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
I need a few good picture of some knee draggers on Busas.
I know there was one of V-man dragging big time but I didn't save it.

Was in the bikeshop today and an Elder gentleman (and I mean Elder)
was looking at a '08 busa saying how he used to have a honda
CBF1100 and how it handled so well. The sales pud told him the busa
doesn't handle that well, on par with a cruiser :rofl:

Guy moved on and starting talking to another sales guy who stopped me
and asked "you ride a busa, how do you think it handles". I told him
sales pud #1 doesn't know what he's talking about and I've got pictures
of guys draggin knees on busas, I'll e-mail him one.

The busa will do what it's rider will ask and the biggest limitiation on
handling is it's rider.

:whistle:

wm_normal_img_1174.jpg

Sweet....keep em comming. Maybe I'll print them off and take 'em.

Look under username: Falconer in busanation forum. He shreds his knee pucks with his busa on a daily basis.

ask him if the 1100F was so good, why only made 1 year? :) (I had one) fun bike but not a busa by any stretch of the imagination..

some of those guys are draggin knee and not leaned over any farther than I lean, yet I never go that low (body, not bike)

Does anyone think that it is more for 'style' or looks rather than the optimal way to take a corner?

some of those guys are draggin knee and not leaned over any farther than I lean, yet I never go that low (body, not bike)

Does anyone think that it is more for 'style' or looks rather than the optimal way to take a corner?
is most functional... you move the CG lower and further inside the corner the bike can sit more upright.. if the bike is more upright, you have more cornering available.. (and the bike is more stable)

RacerV is has 1" chicken strips on his tires and he can outrun I bet 98% of the riders on this board.. he hangs way off the bike, carries a ton of speed and the bike has a good amount of reserve left.. Takes good physical agility for these guys to hang off the bikes :) and it looks good

Twist of the wrist 2 has a lot of good reading about it all...

Last edited:
is most functional... you move the CG lower and further inside the corner the bike can sit more upright.. if the bike is more upright, you have more cornering available.. (and the bike is more stable)
/QUOTE]

Oh, I agree with that, keep the bike upright, and 'pull it to the side' but some pics look like they are hanging off and not getting much from it.

Powers, how fast were you going durring those pics?

Last edited:
Back