Gen II Russell Day Long Seat?

Sous

Donating Member
Registered
Who has one, or pictures of one mounted? After seeing the seat on DJ's BKing (seat pictured below) I have decided that I will be getting one. I will keep my Corbin for the times I am headed into the mountains, then use my RDL seat for my 120 mile daily commute to work. Was looking for some pictures on Google, and could find nothing.

So, post em if you got em!!!

russel16.jpg

After sitting on DJ's bike, I want one too. The Corbin is a brick compared to his seat.

I will be getting one, no doubt in my mind. I would like to see a picture though of one mounted. Once I order it, I may have to photoshop Dj's onto my bike or something ridiculous.

It will probably cost an arm to have one made but its worth finding out

And my tailbone and butt says Thank you a million times!
:laugh:

It is very costly 400 shipped back to me.
You have to send in your seat.
I bought a used one on Ebay so I wont have down time.
they said 3-4 weeks depending on their volume.
But mine only took a week and a half.

I am a satisfied with the seat after 585+ Highway miles.

And my tailbone and butt says Thank you a million times!
:laugh:

It is very costly 400 shipped back to me.
You have to send in your seat.
I bought a used one on Ebay so I wont have down time.
they said 3-4 weeks depending on their volume.
But mine only took a week and a half.

I am a satisfied with the seat after 585+ Highway miles.

YOUCH! Oh my. I figured 200 but I do not think I will be able to justify 400 to the woman.... :down:

Looks like time to start saving small amounts of money and hiding it to spend on my mistress! :laugh:

I will be getting one, no doubt in my mind. I would like to see a picture though of one mounted. Once I order it, I may have to photoshop Dj's onto my bike or something ridiculous.

There's a picture of a seat like the one on the B-King on the website, only it's on a CBR1100 Blackbird. Which has similiar lines to the Busa around the tank, seat, and tail. It's not bad looking, and I bet it's very comfortable.
I have a Corbin now which is alot better than other seats I've had, but I'de still like something more comfortable. I'de be interested in this too.

Still waiting for a picture, but will be saving pennies for the next couple of months to get one of these seats. I will post pictures once I have it mounted on the Busa, so stay tuned to this thread.

YOUCH! Oh my. I figured 200 but I do not think I will be able to justify 400 to the woman.... :down:

Looks like time to start saving small amounts of money and hiding it to spend on my mistress! :laugh:

get the passenger seat done first "you want her to be comfortable..."

300 shipped for a gen1 sport seat, Gen2 is probably the same. You have to send the stock seat as DJ said.

i've read countless reviews/comments on these type of seats on other forums. although they were not sport bikes, each one had nothing but the very best to say. everyone who has one of these claim they have exceeded their expectations.

ohh sport seats...... :whistle:

DJ, since you have a good first hand look at the Day Long seat, can you spot any major differences in the sport seat? It looks to me like the middle portion is not as thick, and there may be a more aggressive slope down the sides.

The side "wings" on mine are a lot taller. So on the sports version, per reading the description, the wings are shorter so you can slide easier side to side. And it does look like the sports seats are thinner. If you're Lighter than me then the sports version could be perfect for you :laugh:

Back